US Homeowners ReliefRip OFF

D

US Homeowners Relief Its all a lie. No negotiating...they do not lower principles, they do not lower intrest rates. Dont pay them anything. I lost $3000 for something you can do yourself. In my opinion their trade insiders working for the bank that wants to screw you...

• Co
    COMPL PAUL BAIN Sep 28, 2009

Greenleaf Modify now US Home Owners Relief is a complete scam!

Paul Bain (personal cell # [protected]) and David Sarpas (personal cell # [protected]) are the owners/principals of the company. They are a complete scam, not to be trusted. They take your money and sit on your file, never contacting the lender or going through with negotiations. They illegally take money upfront for individuals who are in NOD, they do not have an attorney, the money is NEVER deposited in to a trust account and their negotiators are incompetent to say the least...Complete ###S and IDIOTS would be more like it. They do not use an attorney, Kurt Elkins is just a pawn in this scam.

The main person responsible is PAUL BAIN [protected] and DAVID SARPAS [protected]. They should both be brought to justice!!!

Christine Baker Feb 15, 2010

Hopefully you'll get some money back as the Cal Department of Real Estate pursued them. Unfortunately, the thugs at the DRE are no better than Sarpas and apparently did NOT put them in jail.

So now they're operating as New Life Solutions and claim to offer a program authorized by the Stimulus Package to reduce unsecured debts. There's NOTHING in the Stimulus Package that has ANYTHING to do with reducing credit card debts. These scammers will ALWAYS scam unless they're thrown in jail.

Details about the current operations and the Department of Real Estate investigation are at http://liarsandcheats.info/free-credit-reports-and-credit-scores/

• Vi
    virginia knowles Mar 02, 2010

i am a 50 yr old disabled person, and us home owners got me for 2, 000. Now im in the middle of forcloser. My lender has no sympathy for me what so ever. They told me im not eligable for the obamas plan, and that they do not have to modifiy my loan. Now I will probly lose my home. Hopefully people will check out these scams before they put forth any money. If this comment helps anyone, it would make me feel a little better !! SO PLEASE BE WARE OF UNCARING SCAM ARTIST.

virginia knowles (vermont)

• Vi
    virginia knowles Mar 02, 2010

sometime in sept, 2009 i inquired to u.s homeowners relief on a television ad during the news. The ad sounded so real, i began taken steps to get my mortgage modified.I had spoken to Darren Kerringer about, he informed in a few short lines, the program i was excited as hell! Towards the end of conversation, the money part became topic.Darren informed me of the fee for the attorneys, which was 1950.00. I told him i did not have that on hand for i was behind on mortgage. Anyway he replied he could do in two monthly pmts. so i mailed the 1000.00. few wks went by and my sister virginia had told me, " Do not mail them another cent". To date we have tried calling and writing and have had no success with either! Any suggestions please respond to Virginias e-mail. Thank you.

Roy Richard R+R Vinyl.

• Jh
    jhamilton Mar 16, 2010

I also fell for this scam. I am trying to find out if there is anything we can do about this. If anyone has started some kind of legal action towards this company let me know. [email protected]

• Rr
    RRamirez May 11, 2010

I too fell into this scam. In July 2009, i was behind in my house payment and i saw this ad on tv saying that they can help me save my house. So i got excited then i called. They asked me to pay $1950 upfront. Month after month, after constant follow up, they said that the loan was in review process. They guaranteed me lower monthy payments which i could afford. Now that my house well be in foreclosure and my lender has no sympathy in my situation. Within this last few days, i've been trying to contact the US Homeowners Relief but there phone # is no longer in service. This is a scam. If theres any legal action towards this company please contact me at [email protected]