US Grant Guide$57.61 Not Authorize

I am disputing a charge on my credit card of $57.61. I went on this site to read about a goverment grant and in order to do this there was a one time $1.95 charge come to receive my statement and find an additional charge of $57.61 that I never authorized nor did I ever purchase no club membership. I want my credit card credited in the full amount of $57.61 ASAP this is a fraud.

More US Grant Guide Complaints & Reviews

• Ru
    Ruth Sep 21, 2008

This Grant Guide Co. for the the months of August and September have with out authorization been deducting $49.50 from my checking account. I did in fact cancell the free trial with the time frame that was given and, did reveive an e-mail with confirmation of this transaction. I want the total amount of $99.00 credited to my account immediately. They do not answer their phones even though they give a phone number on your statement to call, and you can never get a person on the phone. This is a terrible thing to do to people. My account has been over drawn twice because of these deductions. I want this to STOP.

Ruth

• Cl
    Cloyd Rutherford Oct 06, 2008

I'm no longer interested in the grant research program. Please remove my name from your listing. Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Cloyd Rutherford

• Ap
    April Barber Oct 07, 2008

I too was interested in this program. I don't know if this was the same company or not, but I was able to talk to someone about this matter. The number that was on my statement was [protected]. I told them that I wanted to cancel my memebership to their site. I was charged 49.90. I hope that this number helps someone. The company that I delat with was Grant Guide and it said on my statement, I guess, that the company is out of IL.

• El
    Ellen75 Feb 22, 2010

I wish that I would have seen this comment before I went on to this site to look up information on government grants as well! I also have an unauthorized charge of 57.61!!! It is absolute fraud! I never even received the information that I thought that I was paying the 1.95 for!! This was a total SCAM! I would like my money back

Chang90 Feb 24, 2010

Ellen and Linda,
    I was wondering if both of you know how to cancel the GrantsHost, because I am also charged 57.61 per month for it too. And I got nothing in the mail from them. I would love to get my money back.

Chang90 Feb 24, 2010

I don't think I was ever a member for GrantsHost. But I get charge $57.61 for two months now. I would like to get my money back and cancel this membership with them if I'm even a member in there. I remember it saying that there is only a $1.95 fee, and everything would be free. This is a SACM! I wasn't told that I was going to get charge $57.61 each month. I want my money back.

mickey789 Mar 09, 2010

I have sent an e-mail to the company in question as I would like to get my money back!!! I will keep you all posted with any developments!!

mickey789 Mar 10, 2010

I am currently in talks with this "company" they are coming out with some terms and conditions nonsense. Will keep you all posted!

mickey789 Mar 13, 2010

After much dispute and many e-mails, I am now getting refunded $80.00, although I am not getting full amount back it is better than nothing!! Had to become quite stern though to get them to give any sort of refund!!!

• Gr
    gracechristine May 18, 2010

How can I get a hold of someone from this website?