US Goldline CreditScam and cheating!

J

This company is a scam. I called to cancel my account, but they still took the money out my account. Not only that I contacted the BBB and the information they give me, is not the same information that they company gives out. They informed me that they only had one number to their company, which is not true, I found about 3 so far. The address that the BBB has, is not the same address in which they have given me. Please stay away from them!

• Jt
    JT Feb 06, 2008

Thanks for the information... I called today to cancel my account, because I figured that if they did it to you, they are going to do it to anyone else... So, now I'm just crossing my fingers hoping that they did not take the money out of my account... They also have the worst customer service in the world... Very unprofessional.

• Ra
    Raymond Norman Feb 15, 2008

This company has called me several time this week and each time I have told them I do not want there card which is not a credit card but a store card and although it might help your credit you can only purchase products from their company. I have received at least 10 calls from this company in less than 5 days and I have filed a complaint with the BBB I also put a block on my checking account against this company so they would not try to start an account . All the agents are rude and I hope to resolve this issue soon.

• Sh
    Shorty Feb 29, 2008

That's very much from your comments, this company also have called me 5 to 10 day in 2 days. Stating they receive my information from by creditors. And, they want to help build my credit scores. They immediately start asking from my information, but I just didn't feel comfortable in speaking with them. They was talking to fast about nothing, so I askes them about their company. They immediately they gave them their website address and hung up. After, asking question I haven't received any more calls. I, will review my account daily to make sure they just didn't take my information from my others accounts. Thanks for your heads up.

Josh Mar 09, 2008

They took my money and did nothing else afta that THEY SUCK

javier garcia Mar 10, 2008

tengan mucho cuidado conesta compania solamente me estafo y lo de latargeta espuro cuento te toman el dinero de tu cuenta y nunca mas lo vuelves amirar como desimos en mipais mucho ojo

• He
    heyo Mar 13, 2008

Thank God. They keep on calling. I just tried to check online what US goldline is and baam...[redacted]s! Tried to get someone to give me credit card coz i have bad credit but this people are heartless criminals!!!

• Ju
    juanita Mar 14, 2008

today dis company called me for a card and what they told me mde me feel very happy that i would b able 2 recieve a card with that limit on it. with my credit score i thought that was a blessing but only 2 find out these people r full of chit. i looked up there web site only 2 find out it was scam. pls stay away this not a real card service it sounds good but it's not

• Mi
    misty Mar 19, 2008

I was told that this was a credit card so i give my info. then when i got the card i found out that it was a internet card only so i called and canceled the card they took my money from my account even after i canceled then they in asked for a refund they said send me a written statement why i wanted the card canceled so i did so then they sent me a letter stating that i needed to send my bank infro.and a another letter why. they wanted proof that they took my money. I did not authorise for them to take my money i told them that they stole my money. How would they like it if i stole from them not very well now would they. They had no comment.it was like HECK getting my money back but i got it THANK GOD.

• Po
    Poor guy Mar 21, 2008

ya, I have same situation. who can tell me, do they still take money from my account if I cancel this card?? I real don't like this company

• Mi
    Miss Jones Mar 26, 2008

I would like to comment on the same thing. I think i have been scammed as well! They called me and told me that this was a credit card, and they told me the name of the company was USA GOLDLINE. When i finally got the number and called they said it was US GOLDLINE. And I went to the site...www.usgoldline.com and its not even a Visa or Mastercard. It looks like a storecard!!! They took 125 out of my account last week, and i have it set up for them to take the same amount out of my check this week. But i am on the phone with them now and I am trying to get some information. Hopefully if i hear bad news, i can call my bank and have them stop any money from being pulled out of my account because its a set up!!!

• Cr
    Cristy Mar 28, 2008

US Goldline contacted me yesterday afternoon. When I asked them what is this in refernce to? The woman said for approval of my credit line. I told her I did not apply for any credit line. She then immediately hang up the phone. Right there and then I can tell that they are not a reputable company. So I called again, I spoke with the same woman and told her she just hung up on me. I immediately told her I am not interested and she needed to remove my name from their list. She told me that maybe I want to build my credit. My response was " What I wanted to do with my credit is none of her/their business. " I was firm with her with my request of removing my name from their list. Hopefully I wont hear from them anymore.

• Tp
    T Parnell Mar 31, 2008

I recieved a call this evening. I missed the call so I called back. I asked them what it was refrerred to and the young man told me that was refrerred to them to re-establish my credit. He then asked me if I had a major credit card and a valid checking and savings account. I said yeah. Then I asked him how would this company help me re-establish my credit. He then told me they would issue me a line of creidt. I said, what kind of credit? A creidt card, through a catalogue or reetail store credit card? All he could tell me was that I needed to give my banking information to see what I would qualify for. I told him I was not giving him anything because he could not even tell me how their company was going to help me. DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!! THEY ARE OUT TO GET THOSE OF US WHO ARE REALLY TRYING TO MAKE IT!!!

• Ki
    kim Apr 04, 2008

I also was told this was a credit card not a catalog card.after our conversation I checked out the website and tried to cancel, after finding out it was just for what they offered, then was unable to cancel they said first it was cancelled, then said they didn't show in the computer me saying to cancel and it was too late an I still haven't been able to get my money back.

• Gl
    gloria Apr 05, 2008

I recieved a phone call from a man stating that had a line credit to qualtify me for. I then asked him where did he get my name he said from a company that i had applied for credit. He asked for my bank information i told him that i didnt feel comfortable with giving out that kind of imformation. I am glad that i didnt usgoldline is scam fraud there should be something did about this awful company. preying on people with credit problem.

marci Apr 07, 2008

I was put in the same situation as most of you all. And I had received two bank notices about non sufficient funds in my account because they were trying to get my money. I just called them just now and very firmly told the man my situation and he immediately cancelled my account making sure that there would be no more attempts at taking my money from me. If it does happen, he gave me his name and ID number to call back and he will be held accountable for anything that does happen to my account.

javier Apr 12, 2008

SCAM IF YOU GO TO THIER WEB SITE YOU CAN NOT CLIK ON NOTHING ie TOOLS, CASH OR NOTHING JUST THE SIGH IN BLOCK ? TRY IT AND YOU WILL SEE WWW.USGOLDLINE.COM

• Na
    nancy Apr 14, 2008

Not only did I receive 22 phone calls from these people and i mean one ever 4 or so minutes. But I was not the person they were trying to call. I was receiving these phone calls on my brand new prepaid cell phone and they were asking for my roommate Laura who never heard of these people and I hadnt even had a chance to give my room mate my new cell number??? Then my roomante receives a notice that her account was over drawn and they took $250.00 out of her account and she never gave her personal information to anyone for a credit card of any kind. How does this happen?? These people should be in prison

JOSE Apr 15, 2008

THEY TOOK $250.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY APPROVAL. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF LYERS AND SCAMS. DONT BELEIVE THEM THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY!

• Me
    Melinda Apr 16, 2008

They just called me and tried to get my checking acct info without even telling me any specs on the card. Thank God that drew up a red flag and I looked up the website and it is a crock. They don't even let you click on anything. If it were a reputable company they would want you to see what they sell so you would want credit with them. Pretty much back to basics, if you didn't apply or contact the company for services, NEVER GIVE THEM PERSONAL INFO.

• Za
    zach Apr 17, 2008

Good thing i looked into this they called me and really didn't give me much info about the buessiness other than it would help improve my credit. But i was like what why would you need my bank account to improve my credit. Im so glad i would never give my account info over the net. And noone else should either. And to top things off when i told the lady no way in heck am i giveing her info she got cocky and still tried to talk me into it. There has got to be a way to put a stop to this. Contact the attorny general's office or something.

• Ta
    Tammy Apr 17, 2008

These people have been calling me all day long, Since 9 In the morning till 9 at night... So i called them back and talked to a guy named Blair... He asked what bank do you have i said BOA well i asked how did this work and he said give me your info and once i see that your an open account i'll explain more to you... i said i didn't feel comfortable giving out my info and i was going to look on the computer and i'll give him a call back... WELL GUESS WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!!!HE HUNG UP ON ME!!!What a COWARD COMPANY!!!DON'T FALL FOR THIS!!! They can't do anything to me if i just gave them the name of my bank can they... just to be safe i'm gonna talk to my bank about this!!!These comments really helped me out!!! TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!

• Re
    Rephere Apr 21, 2008

I work for the company. It's you as the consumer's fault. Before EVER giving out your info, you should know what you're getting into. Eveything IS explained, and we ask you if you understand, and the customer has to say YES, clearly. It's not the company's fault that people DO NOT listen. It really is a great program for rebuilding or establishing credit. People with bad or no credit are high risk, without being established NO ONE will just give them credit. All it takes is a little bit of listening skills and common sense! We are not rude, we are tired of people yelling at us because no one is listening or paying attention, it's not our fault, , we didn't put that money in our pockets, we just work for the company.

• Sc
    scott beard Apr 22, 2008

i wish to unsubsribe from usgoldline

• Na
    Naechel Apr 22, 2008

I don't even know who these people are, but I was checking my account and sure enough there's a charge from US Goldline for $29.95, so I went online to investigate. I don't know if they think that people just don't check their accounts, but I've never heard of them, and I most surely have not authorized any debits on my account. It really pisses me off that they can just do this, and I'm sure that it will be a HUGE headache for me to get MY money back!!!

• Ap
    April Bell Apr 23, 2008

I and my mother were scammed by this company I was scammed for 300.00 and my mom 250.00 and is still being victimized because she just found out they're taking money off of her account these people are crooks don't trust them they will say anything to get your info they told my mom she could use the card anywhere Wal-mart, Target, anywhere but the liquor store. The lady was so convincing I wish I knew her I'd kick her ###. Isn't there somthing we can do about this? Obviously the BBB is not a dependable ally to have! We should all get together And sue these cold hearted losers.

• Ti
    tired of this Apr 24, 2008

DID ALL OF YOU PEOPLE EAT LEAD PAINT CHIPS WHEN YOU WERE KIDS OR DID SOMEONE JUST DROP YOU REALY HARD ON YOUR HEADS ? "they stole my money" "they lied too me", "its a scam", "they wont give me what I want when I want it", "there out to get me" " there evil, there criminals, there liars" BULL CRAPP!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE THE LIARS! YOU ARE THE CRIMINALS! All of you your the ones who entered in to a legally binding contract without listening to what you were agreeing to and then lied about it to try and get your money back because you don't know how to balance your check book or have the common decency to pay attention when someone is trying to explain how there program works so you can make an educated decision on whether or not you will benefit from it or not No wonder you people have bad or no credit your rude irresponsible and ignorant! these people explain everything to you. what it dose, how it works, where you can use it, how much it costs that its nonrefundable and that it not in any way a visa master card or any other major credit card!! as well as what day YOU want the money that YOU authorized to come out of your checking account!!! then they take you through a TEN MINUTE automated recording where it repeats everything all over again! and then they ask you do you understand everything and you must say YES or they cant go on to ask do you AGREE with everything where you must say YES before they can get YOUR ATHORISATION to debit your account on the date that you chose where they state one more time that this is a nonrefundable opening balance deposit! where once again you have to say YES bill me on that date before they ask you the question that makes you all LIARS!!! HAS ANYTHING BEEN SAID OR PROMISED TO YOU TODAY THAT WAS "NOT" HEARD ON THE PRERECORDED MEASAGE YOU JUST HEARD!!! AND YOU HAVE TO SAY NO! or the whole thing is null and void even tell you to make sure the funds are available so you don't incur any overdraft fees. and last but not least ALL BILLING INQUARIES CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE 48HRS PRIOR TO THE BILLING DATE!! so you see your all just a bunch whining LYING irresponsible ###s who don't deserve to have credit anyways! and acting like this you probably never will! SO GROW THE HELL UP AND TAKE RESPONSEBILTY FOR YOUR OWN IGNORANCE, AND BE GRATEFULL THEY GAVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU THE CHANCE TO HELP THEMSELVES IN THE FIRST PLACE!! "I KNOW I AM " SCAM? WHAT A JOKE!! yours truly: loyal customer, thanks usgoldline.com for giving me my life back! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK FOR THOSE OF US WHO ARE READY TO HELP ARE SELVES!

• Sh
    Shai Apr 29, 2008

They called me today and she was so rude and asked me for my credit card info routing number and checking acct. I didn't feel comfortable about it start asking questions and she hung up on me. I called back and a man said it was for a credit card with a limit of $2, 000.00 1-866-710-8746 I don't trust them so thank you for the reviews

• Da
    dani Apr 30, 2008

This is the biggest scam!! They sale cr*p!!! They don't having anything good on their website. Make sure to research before you sign up. Please don't do it, Cancel before it starts taking money out of your account. They say they'll help your credit but your better off keeping the money they make you pay to sign up and put that towards your bills. You shouldn't have to pay for a card.

• De
    Deborah Kimball May 14, 2008

I was called by someone named Jeff and was told about the USGoldline creit card and how they have no credit checks, that they only needed my information including my bank routing and account number. I told him I wasn't going to give that info and he got rude and have banks have great security against improper transactions that are not authorized. He told me go online to the web site and then call him back. What a scam!! Thank goodness I followed my better judgement on this one.

• Be
    Beaver May 19, 2008

THEY SUCK!

• Fe
    FedUp&Disgusted May 20, 2008

they called me three times today on my cell...i FINALLY answered because I was wondering who the 866-710-8746 number was that kept calling me. sure enough, same as the others' comments posted above, they tried to get me to give them my routing number and bank account number. I told them I didn't have the information and that I'd have to call them back...I immediately researched them and sure enough, they're bogus. The weird part was that I recently DID apply for a credit card through my bank, Wells Fargo. So when this US Goldline had contacted me and mentioned "credit card", at first I thought it was in regards to my recent application, but then they were asking me for the name of the bank and when I told them it was Wells Fargo, I said, don't you already know this? They indicated they were a separate party and after that, I got off the phone with them as quickly as possible, withOUT revealing any information to them (aka checking acct. # or routing #).

• Vi
    victor torres May 20, 2008

i recently got approved for a credit card and then a couple days these mother###ers call and mention that they can improve my credit and i thought that is referring to the card i had just applied for so i gave them my info but i find out it was for there ###in online store were you cant click on anything so i googled them and sure enough i was scamed so the first thing i'm going to do in the morning is go to the bank and close my checking acount before these mother###ers get to it.

ps. i hope they burn in hell

joe May 26, 2008

they never told me it was a criedt card i guess you guys dont listen well. 0% APR for life of card good stuff in online store i have had my card for one year and i love it i bought a new 52inch lcd tv and pay no intrest hell ya i love my usgoldline card

• El
    Elizabeth Michael May 28, 2008

They told me I was receiving a credit card and that I could be approved for a small cash loan within 10 days of my approval. I'm now overdrawn at the bank, and can't seem to get through to anyone with regards to cancelling my account. The information they gave for their customer service line is bogus. Can anyone tell me the details of how you managed to get your money back?

• To
    Tony Jun 03, 2008

They just called me about an hour ago while I was sleeping. They had been calling me for a few days now. The guy on the phone was so quick and ardent to get my information. Being 18, i have no credit so i figured why not, but still felt uneasy the whole time. After I got off the phone I came right on here and looked for reviews for it and sure enough, its a scam. I already emailed them to cancel my account and will probably call them too. Im just scared right now and angry. I hate people like that.

• Ru
    Ruben Jun 06, 2008

The people were very rude to me and would not take no for an answer, they said that they were going to take 250 out of my account and i TOLD THEM NO AND THEN I HUNG UP THE PHONE WITH THEM, I'AM CANCELLING MY CHECKING ACCOUNT TODAY.

• Lo
    LO Jun 10, 2008

THIS SO CALLED COMPANY... HAS CALLED ME OVER 15 TIMES TODAY... 1ST FEW TIMES I DIDNT ANSWER.. THEN FINALLY AFTER HEARING MY PHONE RING OVER AND OVER I DECIDED TO... THE MAN TOLD ME THAT I WAS APPROVED FOR A CREDIT LINE OF UP TO 7500$. THEN BEGAN TO TELL ME IT WASNT A REAL CREDIT CARD, BUT A MERCHANT CARD. I ASKED THE GUY WHAT THE NAME OF THE COMPANY WAS AND A WEBSITE... HE TOLD ME IT WAS USGOLDLINE.COM.. THE WEBSITE IS A FRAUD, YOU CANT CLICK ANYTHING ON THE PAGE.. SO THEN I GOOGLE THE NAME OF THE COMPANY, AND PROCEED TO TELL THE MAN ABOUT ALL THE SCAM CHARGES.. HE KEPT TELLING ME NO, IT WASNT A SCAM, IT WAS REAL. I ASKED HIM TO EXPLAIN HOW SO MANY PEOPLE CLAIMED IT WAS A SCAM AND HE SAID HOLD ON... HE HANDED TO PHONE TO HIS SO CALLED SUPERVISOR..BEFORE I COULD GET ANYTHING OUT OF MY MOUTH THE MAN WAS ASKING ME FOR MY INFORMATION.. HE COULDNT EXPLAIN ANYTHING.. SAID THEY WERENT GOING TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT THAT THEY COULDNT DO IT, THE MAN NEVER COULD COME UP WITH A REASON FOR WHY THEY NEEDED MY BANK INFO IF HE WASNT GOING TO TAKE MONEY.. SO AFTER MY MANY MANY QUESTION I GOT PUT ON HOLD AND COULD HERE CHATTING IN THE BACKGROUND THEN I WAS HUNG UP ON. I CALLED BACK TO TELL THEM TO TAKE MY NAME OFF THE LIST.. THEY ANSWER THE PHONE AND BEFORE I COULD SAY ANYTHING EVEN A HELLO... THEY REFER TO ME BY FULL NAME...

• Da
    dan Jun 14, 2008

all of you should go to /link removed/ as well as the bbb. ripoff has a lot of important info to help protect you in the future.

• Ta
    tank Jun 15, 2008

First off, half you people are idiots. By law, US GOLD LINE has to make sure someone qualifies before giving any information about the line of credit. In other words the checking account has to be open and in good standing. And when you're taken through varification (the recorded line) it's done for your protection and the companies protection. You listen to the pre-recorded message and it talks about how it's for only online. To those of you who answered that you understand and agree with what you had just heard in the message for your new US GOLD LINE ONLINE MERCHANT FINANCE ACCOUNT as well as your first credit improve credit monitoring and said YES you just stated that you understood and agreed with what was just heard. If you were smart enough and actually listened you would know what exactly you're getting. And in the message it said the $250 opening balance deposit is NONREFUNDABLE. DUH! Next you are then asked for permission to debit the NONREFUNDABLE opening balance deposit from the checking account you provided on the date you guys confirmed. And, if you're money was debited from your checking account it was because you answered the question with a clear YES or CORRECT. The company is not a rip off, you guys are just too dumb to know what you were doing. So why don't you guys go ahead and apply for a cash advance, and get yourself some education. Learn to listen to what you're doing and answering to.

• Ji
    Jim Jul 03, 2008

If US Goldline is not a rip-off, why do these people want their money back? What makes them feel cheated? What is "varification"? If they got a good deal, then, logically, they would be happy.