US Federal Contractorsbreach of contract

J Nov 10, 2018

In 2015 I contracted with Robert Renzella of US Federal Contractor to assist me with writing and obtaining bids to do business with the Federal Gov't. My field is financial service products, life, health, dental insurance, etc. After not receiving an RFP (request for proposal) from US Federal Contractors, I contacted Office of Personnel Mngt (OPM) directly to see if I had missed the mailing of the RFP. OPM advised they do not market federal employees benefits to brokers or insurance agents.
On Dec 21, 2015 less than 48 hrs. after joining I contacted Robert directly and asked that my $1, 950 be refunded since this was not a good deal for me.
On Nov 29, 2016, I once again requested a refund since I could/would never be able to do business with OPM.
In 2017 I discovered that my signature had been forged on some paperwork that US Federal Contractors had submitted to the BBB to refute my complaint. In 2017 I submitted the complaint of forgery to the Alex, VA police dept. Chief Michael L. Brown has stated that US Fed Contractors has refused to cooperate with the police inquiry.
On Nov 2nd, I rec'd a text message from John Wayne, and he is an Exec Trainer at USFCR, and wanted to touch base to see what he could to resolve this issue.(see attached). Yes, refund my $1, 950.