Urban Ugg CoRoyally ripped off

My wife ordered and paid for a pair of Ugg boots for me from this company.
She requested a UK size 8 and a half.
When I received them there was absolutely no way that they were going to fit me. In fact, my wife takes a UK size 6 and they were too small for her!!
We also found the quality a highly suspect so we asked for a refund.
They refused citing, "they did not refund unless the product was deemed unwearable".!!! Do they expect me to have a foot reduction?
Beware of this dodgy company.

• Da
    David Ogborne Mar 15, 2011

Poor Customer Service - I ordered online but have not received my order. You can only contact them via email and they take a long time to reply. I have waited for over 4 weeks and my boots have still not arrived. They have not been helpful to try to resolve the situation. I would suggest that you avoid this company.

joanne hamilton-vale Jan 25, 2011

I bought a pair of Urban Uggs from the store in Melbourne and brought them back to the UK. The sole completely detached from the boots within three months. Their customer service will do nothing about it as they are only covered by warranty for 30 days. I advise everyone to buy from Ugg Australia as they come with a 1 year warranty, they are really helpful and so pleasant. Also their boots seem to be much better quality, I now have 2 pairs

johnnydavid Feb 09, 2010

My gf bought a pair of boots from them..£90...stated 10-15 business days to deliver..
    Its been 4 weeks now...Emails takes 4 days to reply...and the replies does not answer the question, requested for shipping tracking number, they supplied a wrong number. Emailed a few times, but can't provide the correct number. We are still waiting, and they still refuse to reply to emails now. This is a real scam, they should be shut down from running the business.

• Al
    Alison Mathews Jan 07, 2010

Be warned these boots are NOT the same as UGG boots you buy in UK stores. My boots also arrived after Christmas and didn't fit despite being the right size according to their chart.
    Like the person above I tried to return them but was fobbed off with only refunding on goods with manufacturing faults.
    Rubbish quality would seem pretty good manufacturing faults to me...!!

This company also trades as UGG BOOT SHOP.COM.ORG

• Ab
    abrowne31 Mar 20, 2009

My husband ordered me a pair for christmas that didn't arrive for over 5 weeks and I got them in January. Within 2 months they have a hole in the heel and the sole is coming off - all for the pricely sum of £90!!! They ignore my emails too. We have been royally ripped off - stay away from them. The quality is extremely poor, you could get a cheap pair for £10 that would be better quality!