Urban ScootersProduct failed after two miles

R

I bought a scooter on June 21. It arrived about a week later. I drove it twice, one mile each time. The third time a drove it it died. I called them and they "created a ticket"(Help Desk Notification - New Ticket Created: Ticket ID#: 487B9CB6
Subject: EXWARR - UrbanScooters.com
=[protected]@comcast.net

They gave me instructions I can't follow. Today I spoke with Frank Minero there who told I could return it for a third of the cost plus shipping. I told him I expected a product that would run more than two miles. He told me "our products are highly discounted and you signed an agreement abiding by these terms." I spoke with him for 10 minutes and he refused to find a way to help me make the scooter work or exchange it for a working scooter. He kept stressing that their products are "highly discounted" and therefore they had no service obligations.