The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Urban Active Fitness — Over BIlling
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I am a former member of Urban Active. I canceled my contract over three months ago, and I am still being billed. I've called the location where I signed up but they are never very willing to help me resolve my problem. They simply tell me to call the corporate office, but do not offer the corporate office number, address or person to talk to.
I did find a 1-800 number, but it is purely informational and provides no access to anyone at the corp office.
After some investigation I am finding that Urban has a very bad history of over billing, over charging, and continual account drafts once a contract has been canceled.
At the moment they owe me $60 back.
More Urban Active Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Urban Active Fitness - Billed after two year membership canceled
- Urban Active Fitness - Stealing and scamming
- Urban Active Fitness - Membership Cancellation
- Urban Active Fitness - Billing-cancellation
- Urban Active Fitness - Dishonest Employees
- Urban Active Fitness - switch and bait
- Urban Active Fitness - Unethical Business Practices and Liars