Unlimited Vacation Club / ultimate vacation club fraud and lies
I have contacted my law firm and they've agreed to help me in filing a class action lawsuit against the UVC and its affiliates. If anyone would like to join me and the large number of others I have already got together, please reply.
We need to stop these people from ruining the many lives they have already destroyed, bankrupt and misled.
Thank you and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Unlimited Vacation Club Customer Care's Response, May 14, 2019
We are sorry to hear that. Thank you for contacting UVC. We are sorry for any inconvenience this situation may have caused you. Your opinion is very important to us and we would like to assist you in any possible way.
Please send us your member ID and phone number through the inbox. We will contact you as soon as possible. Regards GK.
More Unlimited Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Am Resorts / Unlimited Vacation Club - misleading and lies - I know because I worked there 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - cancellation of membership 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts/GBS International Inc. - falsified promises 
- Unlimited Vacation Club - ability to cancel within the mexican statutory time 
- AM Resorts Unlimited Vacation Club - unethical sales practices 
- Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts - vacation club scam 
- Unlimited Vacation Club - sales presentation
- Unlimited Vacation Club - scam and misrepresentation 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club International - lies about everything! 
- Unlimited Vacation Club by AMResorts - unlimited vacation club by amresorts