[Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club / scam
This company is a scam it's a bait and switch
They're stealing my money
They lied about the membership
It's a piece of crap
This company needs to be put out of business
They tell you one thing and it's not that
I joined in December 2018 and 3 months later I'm in hell with them
There needs to be a stop ti what they're doing
They lie and cheat
It's a bait and switch
They're steal my money
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Unlimited Vacation Club Customer Care's Response, May 10, 2019
Good morning Thank you for writing to us. We are sorry about the experience. Please send us your member ID through a private message and we will contact you as soon as possible. Thank you.
If you prefer, log into https://www.unlimitedvacationclub.com/Contact and select your country of residence from de box on the left, type your telephone number suitable time you wish to be called by one agent.
More Unlimited Vacation Club Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Am Resorts / Unlimited Vacation Club - misleading and lies - I know because I worked there 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - cancellation of membership 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts/GBS International Inc. - falsified promises 
- Unlimited Vacation Club - ability to cancel within the mexican statutory time 
- AM Resorts Unlimited Vacation Club - unethical sales practices 
- Unlimited Vacation Club/AMResorts - vacation club scam 
- Unlimited Vacation Club - sales presentation
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club - ultimate vacation club fraud and lies 
- Unlimited Vacation Club - scam and misrepresentation 
- [Resolved] Unlimited Vacation Club International - lies about everything!