University of South Africa [UNISA] — I have not yet received my study material
My registration was confirmed on the 1st of August 2019 but my study material has not yet been delivered to me by Katlego logistics and yet I am now 2 weeks away from my exams. I have been calling and emailing the courier company but Noone has been helpful.
This is a big inconvenience to me as some of the textbooks which I paid extra for are not available on the my unisa site.
I need UNISA to contact Katlego and demand them to release my study material and compensate me for the inconvenience. For next semester please subcontract a better courier company and drop this Katlego holdings
More University of South Africa [UNISA] Complaints & Reviews
- Unisa - mylife email account impossible to access 
- Unisa - purchase scripts 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - eng2602 examination results october/november 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - transcript request 
- Unisa - request for exam script 
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - no study material available for for3701 - forensic methods and techniques
- Unisa - buck-passing money making 
- Unisa - unisa hasn't delivered my books to study
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - financial cancellation of a module when the money has been paid and ndp modules 
- Unisa - no response