University Of PhoniexRip off

N

They kept telling me that they have not got my loans and they told me that they got it and i spent it and so i said fine i want to see the check and they said i will not send it to u. Know they are tring to tell me i owe them all this money and so i called citi bank to find out what was going on and they told me they sent it back to them but they only sent half of it back and so i owe them half of my loans but i owe the school thousands of dollars.

I need to figure out something or somehow to get the money they owe me or to get all of these loans taken care of because this is going to mess up my credit if i do not figure out something to do. Please help me.