University of Connecitcut / Dr. Rajiv Y. ChandrawarkarDoctor on drugs!

I feel doctor Dr Rajiv Chandrawarkar has a substance abuse problem. On Jan 30, 2008; Dr. Rajiv Chandrawarkar started abusing me with degrading words and using racist stereo types all because he believed I was late! In fact, the staff had me waiting over two hours. This doctor was acting totally irrational!

By looking at him I knew something was wrong with him. Maybe It took him 2 hours to Sober up... he didn’t more. Stay way form Dr. Chandrawarkar Plastic Surgeon at Uconn! Maybe in his country its alright to degrade women and use drugs before surgery. But that doesn’t work in USA! Yale University have better Surgeon then this Crack head.

• Ti
    Tina Martin Jan 30, 2008

I knew something was wrong with Doctor Chandrawarkar when he only spend 90 seconds with me and did not answer any of my question.

Thanks for letting me know.

• Be
    Bella Feb 02, 2008

Rajiv Chandawarkar is an awful doctor. I don't think he is board certified.

sanjay ram Oct 22, 2009

I knew this man in medical college in kem hospital mumbai when he was training. He had an alcohol and drug problem even then . I am surprised he is being allowed to operate, he is a menace.

Dr Sanjay Ram
    Worcester MA

Mandy Moore AKA Quackbuster Apr 28, 2010

This is scarry. I read hospitals don't even do anyting about their doctors that are known to do drugs and/or do too many botched surgeries due to incompetence.

• Fr
    FRENCHVANILLA2508 Nov 05, 2010

I AM HAVING SURGERY WITH HIM IN 5DAYS YOU GUYS ARE SCARING ME!!!

• Fr
    FRENCHVANILLA2508 Nov 05, 2010

IS THERE MALPRACTICE

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices