Universal Trust Insurance AgencyLow Interest Loans

Mr. Westmore is an independent business man which a wife and children only trying to help secure loans thru Universal Trust Insurance Agency. I wanted to borrow $5000 and since I got sick in 2004 I am on SS Disability not working bad credit score and no collateral. He is offering a $5000 loan to me for twenty-four monthly payments at 6.8%. This would be a bank to bank transfer every month. I am now waiting for the paperwork from Universal Trust Insurance Agency to secure this loan. I thought of opening an account at a bank I now do not use, just for this bank to bank transfer should I get the loan. With the understanding from this bank that they do not allow any over drafts on this account. I will deposit the money from my usual bank in cash to this account every month. But I still do not trust my judgment since it is clouded with the need for this money! What do you think?