Universal Marketing Solutions, Inc.timeshare resale

We are an honest, farming family from hard-hit Michigan, and my husband decided to try and sell our family's beloved timeshare for much-needed living expenses! We are really paying the price now: to the tune of $1750.00 total. DO NOT DO BUSINESS with this supposed company, or any of their other parent companies: J & K Mgt. Inc., 1st Escrow and Title Co., and Creative Mortgage Co. They're creative alright! They're crooks. Now my family is out $1800 and we do not trust anyone anymore. Use your first, gut instinct...walk away.

• Ph
    phomat Apr 11, 2009

My condolences. I know the feeling of outrage and helplessness.
    We too were taken by these crooks; however, I contacted our credit card company, sent them all the documents, including the incriminating false "guarantee", as well as the phony "marketing" website, and they managed to get our $1498 back. Incredibly, while all this was going on, we got several more calls from Universal offering to sell the same timeshare for which they already had a contract.

There are honest people in the world. Universal Marketing and its employees are not among them.