UnitedTel, LLC/24-7 mp3fraudulent subscription service

M

Hi,

An ad at Facebook.com for a free IQ test resulted in my being signed up for a service I do not want and did not knowingly authorize. The company behind this ad, UnitedTel, LLC is deliberately using fraudulent tactics to obtain membership subscriptions.

What can be done about taking legal action against this company?

Thanks,
Richard Klein, [protected]@yahoo.com

• St
    Steve Settle Mar 06, 2009

Yes, I opened my e-mail & found an e-mail from UnitedTel.com 24/7 Mp3
    thanking me for signing up for their service at a monthly fee of 14.95 a month that would be added to our local phone bill. We never signed up for it or remember anything to would have. You can not get through on their phone number either.
    Thanks, Steve Settle

• Da
    DanaRN Aug 15, 2009

I found 2 fees on my internet bill for the same company. 14.95 each. They told me to pay the bill and they would send me a check. What do I do?

• Cu
    Customer Support Jan 18, 2011

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at 24/7mp3s take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like the opportunity to address any concerns you may have. You can contact us toll-free at [protected] or by email at [protected]@billinghelpnow.com, so that we may resolve your inquiry.
    Sincerely,

24/7mp3s

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices