United States Shoe CorporationBig scam!

B

Purchased a pair of glasses for my son (10yr old). Was told that they came with a 30-Day guarantee. They were damaged 3-Weeks later. Took them in to get fixed and was told that they needed to be replaced. I was also informed that they no longer carried those specific frames, and would have to purchase a whole new set. I was also informed that they would only give me a $20 credit for the old frames (which cost $200!).

I was reluctant, but went ahead and purchased the new set. About 3-Months later, the frames broke across the ridge of the left lens. I toll them to back and was (again) informed that they could not be fixed and (again) that they no longer carried those specific frames. And that (again) I would have to purchase a whole new set.

It is apparent that Lens Crafters is running a scam here!! What's worse is that they are selling THEIR specific brand of frames so you cannot get replacements elsewhere. Of course they do not disclose this fact when your shelling over the $300 for your glasses.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices