United States Postal Service [USPS]regular mail

D Jun 25, 2019

Hello my name is Davena Stewart and my mailing address is PO box 313254, Jamaica, NY 11431. However since I moved from New Jersey on March 30, 2019 I have not received any mail at my new address. The post office in in NJ is located on 26 City Hall Plaza, East Orange, NJ 07018 and I also had mail forwarded from my parents house in Queens Village to my new PO box address. Nevertheless im still not receiving mail from either addresses and its been over two months. Can someone kindly inform me as to what's happening with my mail...email address: [protected]@yahoo.com...tele [protected]