United Settlement Of AmericaDidn't ask them to call me

P

Do NOT give United Settlements of America your money!!! They lie to you to get you to join. Then they don't explain the entire program until after your money has been taken.. I decided to cancel 2 days after my first draw because I didn't like the entire program plus they never returned my emails or phone calls prior to getting my money.. Now I am out $600 for nothing... they won't return my calls or emails to see if I can get a refund... The first 4 payments go towards their fee so DON'T DO IT !!! they just want your money... not interested in helping you!!! Island Mutual is a better company!!!

• Po
    pongo Sep 05, 2009

I just can't believe they won't refund my money...They are not going to return money to a mother of 4 because they don't like me.. not sure why.. they won't return my phone calls or emails... please do not go with this company...

• Po
    pongo Sep 06, 2009

They are not returning my phone calls or emails. Does anyone know what to do???? I would like to get my money back

• Un
    UnitedSettlements Problems Feb 19, 2010

Same problem with United Settlements of America. They don't answer emails or phone calls. I cannot find out what they are doing for me. The first 6 months was supposed to go to them and they were then supposed to deal with my creditors. I can't get them to respond and I am worried I have been scammed.