United Reporting Alliancegrand sweepstakes winner

Received a "certificate of redemption" in the mail, with a claim code number #[protected], saying that i can redeem $125, 000.00 if i enclose a check for $2.75. Had a G. Robert Vincent, signature. So call Personal Eligibility Report: Also it said time sensitive, respond within 7 days. Please check in to this so people wont get scamed,

• Te
    Teeniec64 Jan 27, 2016

United Alliance is taking $33 out of my mother's bank account..how do I stop this ..she is 89 years old

• Ta
    takenoncetomany Mar 13, 2013

Welcome to the world of the lazy A.H.s! The ONLY WAY WE COULD PUT THEM OUT-OF-BUSINESS, and maybe some jail time also. If everyone that is getting these letters, and those that have already sent their checks in to URA, and getting ripped off, is to write complaints to the Attorney Generals office in the same state, that URA is operating in.If enough letters with complaints are received there, they might actually start investigating them, Then maybe take them to court, huge fines against them, have them pay back everyone they've swindled out of their money, and force them out of that state with pictures of these scammers sent to other states attorney generals!

• Zu
    ZUBAIR BAIG Apr 24, 2011

hi i received a message from NOKIA-UK MOBILE PROMO in which saying is that CONGRATULATION my mobile no. has won 415000 pounds.. anyone tell me is it true ? if it is true then how can i take ... i am waiting your feedback my ID
    [email protected]

• Ri
    RichardT Wright Apr 21, 2011

they took 33.00 dollars out of my checking account annd I Don't know what for Richard T Wright [protected]

M.A.PATTERSON Apr 17, 2011

what gets me is that i never new they was taking money untill i got a renewer letter come to find out they have been taking money out for this report i never asked for and i cancelled yet 6 months latter its back coming monthly and if i find out they took more money out i will go after all my money with my bank . I HAD NO IDEAL SO MANY PEOPLE WAS GETTING GOT WE SHOULD START A CLASS SUTE AGGINST THESE [censor]ERS ...AND MAKE SURE YOU REPORT IT 2 THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU... M .A.PATTERSON

• Jp
    J. People Apr 05, 2011

Warn your parents/grandparents, to every one you know! This is a scam to get checking account numbers.
    If they want to order something through the mail, ..
    legimate companys will accept money orders.
    DON'T SEND CHECKS IN THE MAIL.

• Ge
    Georgia Peach 1954 Sep 27, 2010

My Mother died in April 2010 and as I go through her documents, I find numerous payments to United Reporting Alliance. She was 82 - so this so-called non-profit is big at elder scam as well as younger folks.

SEND THEM NOTHING.

annieb Apr 15, 2010

United Reporting Alliance
    6170 Lake Mead Blvd. #45
    Las Vegas, NV 89108
    Phone Number [protected]

A scamming company, report them, report them. I called them just now and they claim they have been sending my father magazines which he has never received.

annieb Apr 15, 2010

I just reported them to the US Postal Service for deducting $33.00 from my elderly father's account. We need to report them with all agencies that will listen to put them out of business.

• Tr
    tranawe Dec 22, 2009

I learned my lesson after sending another ### $20.00 on similar scam. These ### should have gasoline doused on them and set ablaze while they sleep. Don't worry because that's what they must look forward to hell on judgement day. Thank you so much for keeping us hardworking Americans informed about these pieces of ###.

• Pi
    piscean Dec 08, 2009

I just got the same letter today!!! how dumb do these idoit scamers think i am!! like i am giving them my check with my account info on it!!! if you read the back it said you are not garrented the $ and its some lame monthly charge to your account so they make you think the charge is for monthly sweepstakes these people need to go to jail!! lets see how they feel when they get screwed!!!

Marilyn Brossie Dec 07, 2009

Sent letter stating I've won a 125, 000.00 if I send them a check for 2.75. With a claim # of [protected]. This is a scam don't fall for it. There is no such company. Thank You, M.Brossie

magicmary Oct 26, 2009

CRAP, QSis, same here! ScamKill'r thanks for pointing out that the phone number is on the account listing. Now how do I get the flood of junk mail from coming to her house? We throw away more than half of her mail!

• Nj
    njvanessa Oct 14, 2009

Same here... received a "notice of assessment" to claim the $125, 000 money. But first, send a check in the amount of $2.75. If you're giving me $125, 000, why am I sending you @2.75?? Can't you deduct it from my $125, 000??????????? BIG SCAM, don't fall for it people.

johnathan33 Oct 13, 2009

Wow I just got one in the mail today! talking about the same scam crap too! The red flag is why does it have to be your personal check? money orders should be just a fine. They want to take all of our money out of our checking account! Sorry bro! I'm not a fool!!! Ha!

• Lu
    luckynumberis Oct 11, 2009

I too, received a letter claiming I won $125, 000. But have to mail in a FEE of $2.75. What a scam. Tore up the letter.

• Wa
    wanzza Sep 14, 2009

### you! why people can't be straight up due to ressession time. hope you get what is coming to you.

• Pe
    penn Jul 13, 2009

enclosed a check, no cash or money order, thats a clue, so they want your check account number so they can steal all of your money, I wouldn't be so stupid to fall for it, crazy scam, called them a fool.

• Sc
    ScamKill'r Jun 24, 2009

Any company that charges an account is listed by name and some have a phone number. If there is a phone number listed for the charge on her account, call the number and cancel whatever it is she signed up for.

Good luck!

• Ml
    MLD Jun 15, 2009

Just got a "notice of Assessment" in mail...stating I've a chance to win a large X amount of money, with an ID# but to respond..with in 7 days...along with a Check for $2.75...when upon reading further the tiny print...
    and here is the scam..."I HEREBY AUTHORIZE URA TO DEBIT MY CHECKING ACCOUNT FOR $2.75 FOR THE INITIAL REPORT AND $33.00 RECURRING ANNUALLY OR $ 2.75 MONTHLY UNTIL I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION." So beware...consumer's...that the scams are out there and always read the tiny print...I have included 4 pictures of the letter taken with a digital camera...pictures may be fuzzy somewhat...due to camera, not being very costly...
    1st..Photo...the Notice of Assessment
    2nd..Photo...the Acknowledgement of Intent(Their spelling not mine)
    3rd..Photo...the Tiny print in lower right hand corner
    4th...Photo...the Entire Letter.

• Co
    CoryW826 Jun 09, 2009

I got a letter stating that I've won 125, 000 dollars, if I return 2.75 along with the detachable slip to win my initial 125, 000 dollars.

IT IS A SCAM. Do not send in anything. Thank You.

• Ci
    Cindy's Homesite Jun 08, 2009

me too with the united reporting alliance and mail it to Corona Ca. [protected]

• My
    mystery Jun 08, 2009

These people have to be the most ignorant people in the world. If they think that people aren't going to check the internet for dummies like them they are sadly mistaken. They are really taking a lose by sending letters which cost and stamps. HA HA

joesfuturewife May 15, 2009

i also received one of these letters claiming i won 125, 000 and all i have to do is send a check for 2.75. well i didn't fall for it either.

• Cl
    claudino dejesus Apr 15, 2009

###you ###you.

• Cl
    claudino dejesus Apr 15, 2009

you people should stop taking people for fools, you should get caught and sent to jail ### you all may yous all go to hell,

• Qs
    QSis Mar 26, 2009

My mother, who has dementia, evidently gave them permission for auto withdrawal from her checking account.

I see a debit to them for the $2.75 and then another one for $33.

I need to stop this!!!

• Ru
    ruby oliver Feb 07, 2009

one more complaint about united reporting alliance. well i didnt fall for the scam lol. and you shouldnt either'

• De
    Deborah Doughty Jan 13, 2009

This her again, they mail me from;6170 West Lake Mead #045 Las Vegas, NV [protected], and Iguest fromtheir to theirtthey have a envolpe in close ATT; PROCOESSING DEPT.//URA this is the addess; UINTED REPORTING ALLIANCE PO BOX 4500 CORONA, CA92878-4500 THAT'S ALL.

• Ra
    raymond middleton Dec 29, 2008

my attitude is why let this go on, and why cant the law stop this, "tracing or something, " STOP THIS!!!

• Ri
    Rieta P Boyden Nov 24, 2008

I am receiving unsolicited info that claims I have won $125, 000.00by sending them $2.75.

• Ho
    Howard Brown Nov 18, 2008

Informed of unclaimed award money, asked to submit check in the amount of $2.75.