United Parcel Service [UPS]manager

K Nov 15, 2017

I'm complaining about my dept. mngr. Anthony Brown. My contract with UPS supposed to end in the end of November 2017. Yesterday, as of November 14 I was coming to work to get my things from my cube since Staffing agency informed me that my contract has ended. My mngr. never told me that my last day will be Monday, November 13. It's not fear to do like this.
Without any words telling to me he decided to interrupt my contract with UPS. Moreover, yesterday when I came to UPS building security didn't allow me even to enter building and go to my cube in order to pick up my own staff. Instead, I was waiting 30 min to get somebody from security come to me and explain me that I'm not allowed enter the UPS building.
This a shame of my mngr. Anthony Brown, to do like this. He knew I had problem with my left foot long time and couldn't walk to users perform my job. I did my work very well. I did as much as I could trying not to walk a lot since I have a lot of pain in my foot when I'm walking. This discrimination and I want report this incident to upper UPS management.
Please make note of this and take any necessary disciplinary action against Mr. Anthony Brown. IC dept. manager.

• Updated by Kirill Rukhovets · Nov 15, 2017