United Parcel Service of America [UPS]failure to deliver

Oct 1, 2019 Tracking No. [protected] was left on my door. I did not see this one.

Oct 2, 2019 another attempt to deliver, Tracking No. [protected], driver made no attempt to contact as I was home when I heard a knock at the door that was almost inaudible. I came down stairs as I live in a two story condo, no one was there, no truck, nothing, must have left in a hurry but hung another notice on my door.

I took both slips that were on my door and filled out the back of the form, following the instructions giving signed permission to leave the package at my door. I hung these on my door as instructed.

Day three, Tracking No. [protected] your driver never looked at the slips on the door as a third notice was hung where now I have to go out of my way to pick my package up.

Are your drivers not trained to look at the slips they hang to see if there is another delivery option? If not they should be.

I talked with a rep of UPS who clearly stated that after three delivery attempts I have to pick my package up. How about three illegitimate attempts on the part of your employee who failed to do their job?

Unacceptable