United Overseas Bank / UOB Bank — customer service manager ms yau lee kon
I have been a Long time customer of your good bank. Call in to the customer service hotline on 4th Oct 2019 between 11.30pm - 11.50pm for assistance with regards to several queries on my credit card statement.
The officer who I spoke to is Ms Yau Lee Kon. She is not helpful and not clear in giving me information to my questions. All in all, I am really not pleased with her service. I have never experienced such an unpleasant customer Officer from any bank. My personal experience with UOB has always been good up till this point.
May I suggest the bank to consider re-training this particular staff or assign her a not customer related job otherwise it's definitely a lost of your bank's good reputation and branding.
More United Overseas Bank / UOB Bank Complaints & Reviews
- UOB Bank - threaten customer 
- United Overseas Bank Malaysia - Poor customer service and slow response time 
- UOB - fraud
- United Overseas Bank / UOB Bank - I want to make a complaint with uob bibplus banking system
- UOB Bank, Singapore - cost for past statements
- United Overseas Bank / UOB Bank - uob "mighty" app
- United Overseas Bank / UOB Bank - uob raffle place
- United Overseas Bank / UOB Bank - deposit jam
- United Overseas Bank / UOB Bank - sammy koh, senior avp
- United Overseas Bank / UOB Bank - privilege banking