Complaints & Reviews

I did not receive my $5,000.oo check.

I received a letter from UBI Payment Services, stating that I will receive $5, 000.00 if I return the release form and complete the contest requirments. This was back in late February and we're in the middle of April, and I still have not received my money! So, I did a search on the net to find the company to ask them what happened to my $5, 000.00! To my surprise I found that people have been scamed by this so called company! It was a real heart breaker because I've been suffering financially because of the recession the U.S.A. is experiencing, and the money would have come in handy. I personally would like to find accountant Joe Ryan if that really is his name? And sue him for fraud.

• Wh
    WHYME757 May 06, 2009

I have recived the same letter and have not recived anything either and i have nothing seriously and it really breaks my heart to the extream i even promised people that i could finaly pay thenm back. I got an e-mail the other day and it said i had won $1, 000, 000.00 on an e-mail lotto raffle ticket and all i had to do was send them the infomation back of my agent and the winning code and the e-mail came back fake im like why must people play with peoples feelings like that. you neer know where people are in there lives so you shouldent play games like that especialy with people you dont know.

• Cy
    [email protected] Feb 19, 2010

To: Hector
    Contact http://www.consumerfraudreporting.org
    Hi! I just receive the same letter by 2/19/10.
    If U did not pay for a lottery so how U can win some real money and have a HOPE to real get them?!
    I'm very doubt that U will find a person named "accountant Joe Ryan" especially if they "company" in Australia...
    But it IS very good to have opportunity to check it out at some Forum anyway. So, my VERY thank to the site Administrator and to all of you, people.
    Best regards, Fedor

P.S. People! If U need money simply try to cut your expenses were possible. Consider you financing and expenses more than once a year. My first 4 years in the USA were terrible. My family of 3 was lived for $16-20.000 per year with rent $9.500 and car insurance $3.000 and this is expensive NY. But I newer had deep credit card debt, used them but paid in time (if not than I paid $15-25 finance charge and that driven me crease…). Now the situation is different- I got city job but I have experience to spend much less money than 80% of all of you. Now a credit card pays ME for using THEY money (about $300-400 per year). I personally know some people whom had a millions of $$ but now they R in miserable positions.., some of them even borrowed money from me.

5,000

Sent me a letter stateing i won 5, 000 if i answered a puzzel which was 20+5= 21-23-or 25 circle one, SCAM___________

$5000 check

I received a letter in the mail stating that I'm guaranteed to receive a check for $5000 if I SIGN and...

contest winnings

It has come to my attention that i should inform any and all individuals that has received a letter from UBI Payment Services, informing any and everyone that you have won some monies in a contest drawing. This is not a Legit contest, nor is this a legit company, or program which they have tried to market themselves as; You will be taken for a long ride. They will aquire all or partial of your assets. And you, will look like a fool... Do not apply or respond to any e-mails, or correspondences from these people. If there is any Government agenceies out there reading this. Please feel free to contact me in an effort to 'STOP' these people from continuing to damage to hard wokring people, of this country. I'm willing to put forth the effort. In bringing these people to justice. And an end to "scamming people out of their hard earned dollars. This is a new year, and it's diffently, a time for change. So I'm willing, to do what ever it will take to stop these people.

• De
    derrick johnson Jan 28, 2009

im not shure that this is a scam but i hope i win

no fool am i Feb 06, 2009

i just received a letter telling me i won i 'm glad i type in this website i will not respond to it at all thanks

• Sh
    shankirj Feb 25, 2009

I recieved a letter too. whatever anyone does. do not give money or more information to these people. They can rip you off in more ways than one. Be Careful.

• rashellls Nov 04, 2010

please i need a specific number#########???? to report it

scam!

I recieved a letter to recieve $ 5, 000.00. Only if I answered some 1st grade question. My thought right away was... Scam!!!

official grand slam winner

official grand slam winner Goldie Magiera has won a Grand slam. Dear Goldie Magiera- To decide who would recieve number allocations from our complete Guaranteed Winning Number Program we conducted a Grand Slam elimination contest. Congratulations-Goldie Magiera the official results show you have won a Grand Slam. To claim your Grand Slam number allocation return your form and $10 to Locked Bag 32, Bundall, QLD 4217 Australia.If I am not happy with the amount I win upon lodgement of my number allocation, my acceptance fee will be refunded. statement value $5, 000.00

• Ba
    BARBIE Apr 19, 2009

I dont know if it is true or false. I mailed out the statment. and im waiting for the check... I guess

• Ka
    Karen May 30, 2009

grade posted on bbb website for this so called company is an F. this says it all for me. guess if you send it in, check is mailed (worthless) and then they say if you send $3500, you will receive $50, 000. all worthless.

• I sent $20.00 to play on February 19, 2010. my numbers to play arrived on my home today March 15, 2010. I can not play the Mega because the results arrived late to me. So return my money or use it to play next game but send the numbers on time and I can play the Mega. Thanks.

Maricela Garetth Sanchez Griffith
    2914 S 31st Lane
    Mcallen TX 78503
    [email protected]

sending letter requesting signature

UBI Payment Service has sent me letters stating that I have won a large amount of money. They ask for my signature to be able to claim my winnings. I was stupid enough to do it the first time and have not recieived a response yet. Unitil recently, I recieived a second letter asking for the same information. Which makes me wonder what they are doing with my signature. Especially since this letter will be going overseas.

• Me
    meowmix7891 Dec 19, 2008

I've received the same letter. Am debating on what to do with it...I do enter a lot of sweepstakes things, there's a possibility it could be real, and it's just a signature. I've read over the entire thing too, and there's no seemingly malicious content. Not sure though, this makes me think it's a scam...

• Gr
    grantje Jan 05, 2009

I got the same letter to add 20+5=25, 23, 21 and then check off two boxes and sign it. I have seen on other websites that people actually do get money from them but then they want you to send a portion of it back. I don't know what to do with mine, I am hurting financially so bad that I want it to be true but I don't want my signature stolen. HAS ANYONE GOTTEN MONEY and REALLY KEPT IT?

• Va
    VANESSA Feb 02, 2009

WOW I HAVE GOTTEN THE SAME LETTER THIS MORNING AND IT STATED SOMETHING ABOUT A TIEBREAKER AND THAT I DONT HAVE TO SEND NOTHING IN JUST CICRLE ONE AND SIGN IT AND I WILL HAVE 5, 000, 00 DOLLARS DONT KNOW WAT TO DO NEED THE MONEY SOMEONE HELP ME.

• Bi
    BigDaddyDOC Feb 05, 2009

FWIW
    I received the same letter yesterday as Vanessa. Do a few searches about "UBI PAYMENT SERVICES" on google or yahoo, everything I find is either questioning their agenda or outright declaring them a SCAM!! I don't know how they can hurt you/me with just a signature, but my gut instinct and or common sense tells me to throw it in the trash after shredding it!!!

I could use the money also, however if it looks like BS and it smells like BS, I reckon it's BS!!
    Peace
    DOC

• De
    DEE*DEE FROM SALINAS,CA Mar 08, 2009

3/7/09 I TOO, JUST RECEIVED THE SAME LETTER FROM UBI PAYMENT SERVICES. AS I READ THRU THE LETTER IT DIDN'T ASK ME FOR NO MONEY OR CONTRIBUTION NECESSARILY TO ENTER OR WIN. I TOO, AM FINANCIALLY BROKEN AND THOUGHT FOR A MOMENT THIS WAS MY ANSWER, BUT AS I READ IT OVER AND OVER THAT OLD SAYING CAME TO MIND "IF IT''S SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE THAN IT'S NO GOOD!!!" SO MY ADVICE TO ALL OF YOU SHRED THE LETTER, TEAR IT UP! AND GET ON THE WEBSITE TO CHECK TO SEE IF IT IS LEGITT. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU. GOD BLESS...NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS TRUST IN GOD AND HE WILL MAKE A WAY!!! DEE*DEE FROM SALINAS, CA

• Ko
    KOKO Mar 09, 2009

I too recieved a UBI Payment services letter, and I made the mistake of sending my letter in with my signature, I wish I would've done a little research on this scam before I sent my signature in, oh well I guess we'll see what happens next!

• Pa
    Patty Hurt-Jones Jun 10, 2009

Pam Habersham, are you Pam Green from Gorton H.S.? If so, this is Patty Hurt-Jones, email me at [email protected]

• Ta
    TAB25 Feb 29, 2016

i just recieved the same letter today with the same numbers 20+5= 25 21 23 and they want my signature as well too by the same person Joe Ryan, , i bet its a scam, i 'don't trust putting any of my info out there for someone to steal, there is no phone number to call it and its for the same amount too $5, 000.00, , if it was real it would've been sent certified and would've had a phone number on it too ..., who is this person ?? has anyone ever googled his name ??? to see even if its a real person ??

$5,000.00 Check

I have received a letter from UBI Payment Services and it was stated that i am guaranteed to receive $5, 000.00 if i return the release form as instructed and fulfill the contest requirements. I have never enter to win anything from UBI. I believe this is a scam. I have received an online letter from someone in United Kingdom and it stated that i have won $750million plus the new BMW 5 series coupe car. They also wanted my full name, address, telephone number, d.o.b. and some more personal information.I have never seen the money or vehicle.This is very scary and makes me think someone is after me. What will they need with all my information? This is all a big scam. Too everyone out there please don't believe in any of these scams. All they want is your personal information and their is no telling what they will do with your information. Be Careful AMERICANS!

jamed Sep 17, 2009

WAS GUARANTEED TO RECEIVE 5, 000.00 AND ALL I HAD TO DO WAS SIGN AND DATE A CONSENT FORM