United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] — non payment of deductible I paid for repair of my vehicle using my insurance company due to accident caused by their driver.
On Jan 7, 2019 I was sitting at a stop sign when the driver covered by UAIS traveling east bound turned in front of another vehicle traveling west bound and was knocked into my vehicle. The UAIS driver was ticketed for failure to yield the right away and at fault. When I reported the incident to UAIS they took the report and gave me a claim number ([protected]-002-Y43). Then several weeks later a I received a letter stating I should probably fill the incident on my insurance and get my vehicle repaired and they would reimburse me after the investigation was completed. Its now October 4, 2019 and they are refusing to reimburse my insurance company and have not reim bursed me yet. They have made no contact with me by phone, e-mail nor regular mail. They are actually being sued by my insurance company at this time. They will not answer their telephones at all and if they are answered you have to leave a message.
More United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] Complaints & Reviews
- United Automobile Insurance - will not honor claim 
- United Automobile Insurance - worst insurance company!! 
- UAIG - bad service 
- UAIC--United Automobile Insurance Company/Auto Insurance - claims management 
- United Automobile Insurance - lies about prem. payment 
- United Automobile Insurance - repairing damaged truck 
- United Automobile Insurance Company (UAIC) - payments for my car jerry watson had uaic ins
- United Automobile Insurance - not paying for clients damages
- United Automobile Insurance Company [UAIC] - employee
- UAIC - horrible claim service