Union Trust FinancialScam artists

I received a check in the mail 2 days ago with a letter stating that i had been the winner of a lottery and like the other reports the information was exactly the same. The checks have all the security features but the front is printed wrong. I went to my bank because my financial consultant used to work for the issuing bank that the check was written from. she investigated and we actually contacted the company named on the check and they knew nothing about it at all. In the end the company had to put a hold on the account and take legal action. Further more when i tried to call the number on my letter it was conveniently disconnected. Fortunately for me i didn't deposit the check then become a victim of fraud and face possible legal action by the company.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices