Unigard Insurance Co.Horrible service and attitude

E

On August 13, 2011 I wrote to Ken Stanger of Unigard Insurance Co. asking him to reconsider denial of carpeting for the water damage on the unfinished concrete floor in the house I own at 12825 Joshua road, in Apple Valley. As I understand carpeting over an unfinished concrete floor is part of the building structure and therefore covered for the loss. the claim number is 5450785 and the Policy Number is [protected]. I received no answer to my letter.

Again on September 30, 2011 I worte to Mr. Stanger asking him to reimburse me for the loss. He nver wrote to me, althoug I included all of the information about the loss.

I am complainimg about this company, Unigard Insurance Co., and Mr. Stanger because they have refused to answer my question and to pay me for my loss.

Unigard Insurance Company