unical aviationHOANG PHAM

RECENTLY I FILED FOR WORKERS COMP BECAUSE I GOT HURT AT WORK. I HEARD THAT PEOPLE TELL ME THAT WHEN YOU DO THAT, COMPANY WILL NOT LIKE IT AND TRY TO GET RID OF YOU. WELL ON AUG 20TH, THE MANAGER OF THE WAREHOUSE PULLED OVER A FRIEND OF MINES AND TOLD HIM THAT "WHAT I AM DOING IS WRONG AND I WON'T GET ANYWHERE". THEN JUST A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO THE SAME FRIEND OF MINES TOLD ME THAT MY MANAGER IS KEPPING ALL OF THE MISTAKE THAT I HAVE MADE IN THE PAST. TO ME, I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT IT IS RIGHT FOR HIM TO DO THAT AND THAT PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES EVERYDAY. TO ME I JUST FEEL LIKE HE IS GOING TO TRY TO GET RID OF ME ONCE I GET BACK TO WORK. I WANT TO LOG THIS SO THAT YOU CAN KNOW IN CASE SOMETHING LIKE THAT DOES HAPPEN.