Umrah Group IncThe agents lied to us and it wasn't trip, it was survival

R

Guys, don’t pay to Chicago Hajj and Umrah Group Inc. I have paid for the trip and the agents said that it would be fun and interesting. However, it was my mistake and trusted these agents for 100%. When we arrived to the destination, I understood that the nightmare began, when we arrived to the tent camp instead of hotel. Several people slept in one small tent and everyone desired to get cold bottle of water. We didn’t pay for it. Be aware of these liars and thieves.