Ultra Lean / Green Tea DrinkDo not Know how to get in touch to stop delivery off a product that I do not care to recieve any more

Well I went and looked at this scam product called ultra lean green and I would have to say the people ### about the charges must be BLIND!! Everything is stated on the website! just take sometime to read it.. But I'm sure that you can't get the idea of FREE out of your mind. Didn't your mommy teach you nothing in life is free?? Don't be stupid! READ!! its something that you learned to do in second grade! Quit being so lazy and just expecting a hand out!

Well as far as I can see Ultra Lean isn't a scam its just another trial you should make sure to cancel or you will be billed.

Oh and I did end up ordering it I should be getting it soon I'll let you know how I like it.

Steph ;)

• Mi
    Mike YBL Feb 15, 2011

Hello, I am the Director of Membership Services for the Bargainlink.ca program. Bargainlink.ca is a membership savings program that offers thousands of Canadian members thousands of dollars in savings on brand named products every day. We would like to help you get your issue resolved. We definitely do not want members to feel that they were falsely signed up to our memberships. We have many practices in place to ensure that these types of issues do not arise. Please feel free to call us toll free at [protected] so we can go over your membership details and assist you in getting your concerns taken care of. Our customer service department is available an open 24 hours per day 7days per week for your convenience.

• Ho
    HOULEMONIQUE Apr 07, 2010

I have had problems with company for over 3 yrs. It was suppose to be cancelled 2 yrs ago, but decided to check my statement more closely and they have still been charging me for a product that I do not receive anymore. They still slip a payment in every 3 to 4 months. If anyone in Quebec needs a number to call. [protected]. I finally made arrangements with my bank to return my money into my visa account since I had the confirmation number and date of cancelling and the name of the person who I spoke with when cancelling and their id number. Good luck to everyone one way or the other. Have a great week

• Be
    BeyondHealth Oct 01, 2009

It's a horrible scam, this stuff is. And really, a damn shame. This product/CO. is one of the many using this highly profitable model of selling dreams, pitching a story, backing with flim-flam products--which are at best weak in ingredients and science--and then duping people into a continuity system.

The damn thing is they are good at it... most of them. Some are amazing in the preemptive messaging they use. They will anticipate the potential customer checking for scam and set up Q&A's which discount the claims, even the media and FTC stuff gets addressed. And the legalese is bewildering. They have great lawyers which is another sign.

I think it would be worthwhile to put up a list of the top ten indicators that you're looking at a scam offer...

Choclolate Dots Aug 13, 2009

had been ordering ultra lean green and paying $70.00. I kept looking at the www.ultraleangreen.com website beacuse I thought I might get a better deal, but they didn't sell on their site. I just checked the other day and discovered that they now sell the product online for only $29.99 without the monthly billing. I also found out that the company selling the product for $70.00 is a distributor. I think the company that sells it for $29.99 is the actual ultra lean green. I also found it cheaper than $70.00 on heranswer.com.

• Js
    JSH Apr 13, 2009

This company is a scam in cahots with other online companies. I ordered ultra Lean green tea and after 2 shipments decided to cancel my membership. Little do I know that when I signed up for the tea, Bargainlinks.com, fitfac.com and vacationsavers.com signed me up for their memberships as well. At $25, $19.95 and another $19.95 each were charged to my credit card for a 4 months until I noticed that my bill was going up, up, up. Many of Fitfac.com's links didn't even work so i called and the customer svc person was patient and explained tht when i signed up for the tea, there was a disclaimer in there notifying me tht i'll be signed up for other memberships as well IF i didn't check the 'no thanks' box...then I called the other companies. Marina or Maria, employee # 9026 from Vacationsavers/Bargainlink was rude, impatient and challenged me. She huffed and puffed and rushed to hang up on me and when I asked to speak to her supervisor, she was argumentative and even lied about her employee number. Btw, the 2 companies are the same, with the same 1866 numbers.

Beware consumers...online companies with no ethics prey on ppl, banking in on the fact tht ppl buy products and just want to be done with the purchase w/o reading ads that pop up. If u click exit, there's no guarantee tht u didn't sign up for things, it just means u didn't unclick on the checked boxes...

• Am
    amelia Mar 05, 2009

I live in Canada and i ordered the product on line but have not received the product by the 10Th day after the order, so i called to cancel and i asked if i have to return the free trial product since i cancelled, but the rep said no and he even gave me his name and ID number, so to this point i think the coy is sincere and hope my card will not be charged.

I Know there must be catch for nothing is absolutely free so i took my time to read all information and iwas happy i did.

• Do
    Don Feb 19, 2009

I f you call between 8 am and 5 pm MST and talk to a rep they will cancel your order and credit the last shipment, you also must get a cancellation number from them and the rep name and employee number. You should also call and cancel charges to your credit card or checking account also through your Bank.

• Hi
    hieu Phan Feb 11, 2009

A ThumpsUp for it! I've tried the trial. I've lost ~7 lbs and felt healthy and energetic. it took about a week to receive thou, but I canceled the 4th day after receiving, so it actually was the 11th or 12th day of the trial, when the trial hadn't ended yet, I had no further charge since then and didn't have to return anything. But the product actually works perfectly and saftly. I've lost weight for $5 ^_^
    Here's some advices for you if you don't want any unexpected charge:
    - Be aware of the day you make the purchase (not the day you receive the product). Take note in your calendar if you can
    - Try not to order during weekends. Why? It takes longer to process shipping and it's more complicated for you when you try to cancel it
    - Be patient when the order doesn't come as fast. It may take 7-9 days to arrive
    - Plan to call them ahead before the last day of the trial comes
    And here's the number: [protected]. Mon to Fri From 8am - 6pm Mountain Time
    Keep in mind that you ought to call them early to avoid delays.
    Good luck and enjoy using the product.

• Pa
    Parm Jan 31, 2009

I ordred ultra lean green tea once. I don't want anymore. There is no number where to call to cancel or email address etc. I am frustrated please stop this nonsense.

Kevin Jan 28, 2009

ULTRA GREEN TEA SUX ### - I HAVE NOW BEEN ON HOLD FOR 45 MIN... NOT ONLY DID I GET RECURRING CHARGES BUT NOW I HAVE TO SIT ON HOLD AND KILL MY CELL PHONE TIME... WTF!

• Bl
    Bluesteph Jan 13, 2009

RIP OFF is putting it way too mildly! I had to list my credit card as missing just to insure that I not charged for this damn stuff ever again. Don't bother calling or trying to send an email they will NOT respond. All you get is a voice message "we are experiencing higher than normal call volumes please email...blah blah blah! I hope I can save someone else from being scammed! I am going to sell the ones I have on eBay that way people will get what they paid for. Unless someone here wants to buy it let me know...I cannot use it. I will give you a GREAT deal. [email protected]

Sandra Kessler Jan 06, 2009

I just want to cancel my membership. Too expensive and I have found other alternatives.

• Ni
    Ninabeana Dec 31, 2008

This company is a SCAM do not buy their product, I was stupid, I didnt really look around to see all the complaints and warnings. I clicked on an ad from a reliable source (or so I thought) and entered my info. No credit card, just name and phone number. It acted all weird and I thought it didnt work when I submitted the form but 2 days later a guy called from the ultra lean green people saying they still wanted to give me a free 30 day trial and they would only bill me $4.95. thats it, then I would call them back if I wanted to fully order their product. I said ok gave them my credit number and address.

A month and a bit later I got my cedit card statement and there were numerous charges to internet websites, nameslookhelp.com and a couple other random ones. I was instantly flagged because I have only ever used my credit card twice, once at a restaurant and the other for this product scam. The charges that this company put on my card totalled over 150 dollars in a month. I was really bad, and I never even got a sample... the Trial never came

• Kr
    kris11842 Dec 27, 2008

UM, worse for me. I ordered this stuff in July 30 day trial or whatever, and THEY DIDN'T EVEN SHIP IT TO ME. I Always email them and they never email me back, I always call but no one gets back to my calls.

• So
    Sophaphilla Dec 02, 2008

Ultra Lean advertises for a trial size for a shipping cost of $5.95 and since then I have not been able to reach them to cancel the order. I have been receiving packages from Ultra Lean which I have not requested. My card is being charged and they do not provide a phone number or any easy way to reach them or speak with someone about returning or cancelling these orders.

• Gw
    Gwen Dec 02, 2008

I have tried to call BOTH numbers listed here but both start to ring through and then ring busy. HELP!!! Unfortunately, I never do these things but decided to try it this one time. NEVER AGAIN. Did you, in fact, ever get them to cancel your order? Have any of you reported them to the Better Business Bureau? Let me know how you really can get this thing stopped. On my credit card printout, they charged me on 11/4 and 11/19. What a rip-off!! I unfortunately didn't get any literature with it so had no fine print to read. Thanks for any suggestions.

• Kr
    Kristi Nov 27, 2008

I don't want the stuff, it tastes disgusting and I am having a hard time cancelling. Why does everything always have to turn into such a freakin' scam

• Ro
    Roberta Nov 26, 2008

Illegal charge to credit card. DID NOT AUTHORIZE charge DID NOT ORDER PRODUCT! SCAM BIG TIME

• Ty
    TYA Nov 23, 2008

OKAY PEOPLE SHOULD UNDERSTAND COMPANIES NOW A DAYS.. TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE THE FINE PRINT NO ONE WANTS TOO READ.. SO THEY ACCEPT YOU KNOW ITS WILL BE OKAY, PEOPLE END UP SENDING YOU A PACKAGE AFTER THIS AND YOU DIDN'T WANT THE PACKAGE YOU JUST WANT THE TRAIL... BUT ITS A COMPUTER SYSTEM THEY HAVE WHERE IT IS SET UP TOO JUST KEEP TAKING MONEY OFF YOUR C/C AND SENDING YOU PACKAGES.. UNTIL YOU CALL AND CANCEL

I ORDERED LAST NIGHT READ ALL THESE COMMENTS AND I CALLED TODAY AND CANCELED THAT PACKAGE THEY SEND OUT AUTOMATICALLY..YES THE 14 DAY TRIAL STARTS AS SOON AND YOU CLICK PURCHASE OR ORDER IT.. AND BY TIME IT GETS TO YOUR HOUSE 14 DAYS IS NOW 4-5 DAYS N THAT'S THE CATCH WITH THINGS LIKE THIS.. SO ANY TIME YOU ORDER ANY PRODUCT OFF INTERNET CALL AND CANCEL ANYTHING THEY HAVE PLANNING TOO SEND OUT THE NEXT WK.. ALTHOUGH YOU DIDN'T AGREE THE SYSTEM THEY HAVE SAYS YUP I GOT THE C/C NUMBER...AND SENDS IT OUT..

AND ANOTHER THING.. PEOPLE USE PREPAID C/C WHEN BUYING OFF THE INTERNET...BIG MONEY AMOUNTS SMALL THINGS ANYTHING. THINK ABOUT IT.. IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS WHERE THE COMPANY SENDS OUT ### THAT YOU DON'T WANT...YOUR C/C IS OPEN TOO THEM TOO TAKE IT, WHERE SOME PEOPLE HAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON THEIR C/C BUT WITH A PREPAID... THERE WAS ONLY ENOUGH FOR THAT ONE PURCHASE.. SO IF THERE'S NO MONEY THEY WONT SEND IT.. THEY SEND IT.. ITS FREE.. YOUR CAN FIGHT IT. BECAUSE WHY ARE THEY SENDING YOU ### IF U DIDN'T PAY FOR IT..

BUT I HOPE THIS HELPS ANYONE WHO PURCHASES THIS
    AND I HOPE THIS GREEN TEA STUFF WORKS...

P.S USING PREPAID C/C ARE THE BEST WAY TOO GO...ESPECIALLY INTERNET SHOPPING..PEOPLE CAN USE COMPUTERS AND TAKE MONEY OFF YOUR C/C FROM ANYWHERE.. SO IMAGE HAVING YOU C/C NUMBER ON THE INTERNET.. ITS FLOATS AROUND ON THE INTERNET, AND THEN YOU GET A PHONE CALL SAYING YOU OWN THE C/C COMPANY THOUSANDS AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE IT WENT...BUT HEY ITS LIFE AND YOU LIVE TOO LEARN..

USE PREPAID C/C YOU LOAD IT AND YOU SPEND IT ..CAN'T BE STRESSED ENOUGH

C YEA

Kendra Nov 20, 2008

oh i forgot to mention the terms and conditions have changed since i placed my original order. Huh go figure

Kendra Nov 20, 2008

ok so heres my issue i read the fine print, i ordered it took 7 days to arrive but 2 days later there was a charge of 69.95 on my card. i called rate away and cancelled, i recieved a confirmation# and am still waiting for my refund, i've been told that my refund is in QUE three times now, this is all BS and i have spoken to a lawyer and if my refund is not on my card within the next week i will be taking further action

• Va
    Val Nov 19, 2008

They are upping the amount in their false charges. I just got one for $79.99 which appreared after my debit card information was stolen.) Recently I ordered two free samples recently. Customers check not to receive any following product and billing, yet I've been sent one product (which would be a regular delivery and continuing bill) and then this suspicious charge. The two products are face creams: Rejuvenate (the first) and Lift SP. I can find no website for Dri Reg to perhaps see if they deal with one/both of these products. Can anyone give the website or info if one or both of these product is in their line? thanks.

• Su
    Susan Nov 19, 2008

This is a scam. They do not send the product until the second billing cycle. Then they claim that they will refund you the second billing and "give" you the second one as your first one. DO NOT ORDER.

• Va
    Val Nov 18, 2008

Thank you for posting phone #, I did cancel my order today

• Li
    liz Nov 17, 2008

I have had 6 payments taken out of my MC account--and have only ever recieved 3 packages--they won't reimburse me unless I send a package back..I cannot send a package back unless I have one right?? So she says well you have to let us know within 30 days--How do I know when they sent it--it is on my statement for the end of last month, they submitt (or say they sent it) a week earlier than that, and I don't get my statement untill the end of the month --oops, times up, what convienient timing for them!!!
    Guess I will try and contact my credit card company and see if they can refuse to allow it.

• Li
    liz Nov 17, 2008

I have the same complaint as many--I phoned to stop my membership, and it has not stopped..I have had four payments of 69 dollars taken from my MC, I have recieved only 3 shipments--and cannot get reimbursed unless I sent product back..how do you send back what you have not recieved??? so I asked to stop membership, and yet here I am again, this month, with a payment taken out on my MC

• Si
    Sierra Nov 16, 2008

I called back to cancel it, and they lowered the monthly billing charge for me. You all should do the same. That way I was able to keep the product.

• Ro
    ROSA Nov 16, 2008

I ask for a trial of UltraLean Green tea. How do I get them to stop charging my credit card for tea I did not order?

Angela Siracusa Nov 15, 2008

It's tricky if you don't read. The problem with me is it makes me super nauseous.
    I have way too much left over and willing to sell it for $20 plus postage.
    email me if interested.

• Br
    Brandi Nov 14, 2008

Similar problems. I ordered the product, with full understanding of the 14 day trail, but immediately started receiving "offers" from sister companies for alternate plans etc, and a whole lot of junk email! One of the companies that contacted with with 24hrs after the initial purchase insisted they were charging my credit card for this addition plan as well - I told then it was not authorized and that I was recording the conversation. I then allowed my credit card company to process the shipping charge and cancelled my card all together.

I have since contacted all the "sister" companies I could get my hands on, along with the Green Tea company and let them know my card is canceled and I wanted confirmation numbers for cancellation on their side as well.

And no - the product doesn't work.

• Al
    Alana Rogers Nov 14, 2008

This company offered a free 30 day trial. It has just sent me a package (received today 11/14) but billed my card on 10/15.
    I did not authorize this product at all. In addition, they billed my card for $69.87 on 9/27; again, unauthorized.

• Gi
    Gisela Nov 13, 2008

I ordered the product and received it late and was also charged before my trial period ran out. I did call the company and they did cancel my ordered, apologized and gave me my money back.

• Sh
    Sharon Whitfield Nov 12, 2008

I would like to stop deliveries of the Ultra Green Instant Green Tea Drink. Please do not send anymore as I will tell my credit card company to stop payment.

• Pk
    PK Nov 11, 2008

I realize that I should have read more carefully and I guess that is where they know that they will get your money because they are counting on us not taking the time to read it all. I am guilty, but it still doesn't change the fact that I feel ripped off. My own stupidity. I know that I am not the only one who has done this because the manager told me when I tried to get a refund that they get complaints everyday about the same thing. As much as I didn't like it, she was right, I didn't read all of it carefully. Live and learn.

• Ks
    k swin Nov 11, 2008

Kristine sounds like a rep for the co.

Cheryl Ann Nov 07, 2008

I ordered the product but never recieved it. I figured that i ordered it wrong and didnt think anything else about it. about a month went by and when i got my bank ststement i had been charged over $175 dollars. When i called the number i explained to the rep that i never recieved the product and she cancelled the order and even refunded my money. So... I cant say if it worked or not.

christina Nov 06, 2008

everytime i call this ridiculous company, i am put on hold 'for the next available representative

if anyone has any info on how to get my money back PLEASE email me

Gem Nov 06, 2008

I was also told by a Visa supervisor in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada (I live in the YUkon) That this company is a fraud and that they have had so many complains they just need to be able to prove fradulent charges!

Gem Nov 05, 2008

Also...I looked at the shipping date...they didn't ship it for 10 days AFTER I ordered it...What a rip off

Gem Nov 05, 2008

ok, so I ordered this product, and didn't recieve the trial for 28 days! I called them and cancelled and told them i wanted a refund. They gave me a refund conf number and a cancellation conf number. It has been 7 business days since I recieved these numbers and i still have not recieved the refund. I do NOT want the second shipment if thats what that 70 bucks is. I will just send it back asking for my money back.
    I was wondering if I have to send back the trial?