UltimateDVDShop.comDVD fraud!

A

Dec. 3, 2007 placed an order for the complete series Emergency! Never got a second e-mail for confirming the processing order as they said would happen. Tried the toll free phone number on numerous occasions and did not even get an answer. Had at least 4 live chat sessions with 3 different ladies, all assuring me my merchandise would be delivered very soon. They even gave me a tracking number, but that was not a legitimate number according to canadapost.ca. I was also given the website www.ultimatedvdshop.com/process_order.php to help track down my order. That was not able to be found on the web. Was finally told my merchandise would be delivered between Jan. 17-21. Is now 2-1-08 and no sign of any merchandise. Tried the live chat room again and this time I didn't even get to talk to a live person. I was taken good!!!

More UltimateDVDShop.com Complaints & Reviews

• Br
    Brenda Gibson Dec 22, 2007

Can not get up with them, to see if my order is here charged me more than I agreed, sent me and order number will not answer the phone or the online customer service support.

• Mo
    morris cardel Feb 02, 2008

Charged my credit card, never received product!

• St
    Stephani Griggs Feb 09, 2008

I too got took by Ultimate DVD they sent my order for 195.00 but it was junk alot of the dvd's were blank and repeats of others they also had the TBS logo in the corner of what ones did play.I asked for replacement or refund and they did e-mail me that they would replace at their cost but never got them and no one will respond to e-mails and the phone has been temp. disconnected and live chat doesn't answer either. What a RIP-OFF. They mad sure it was beyond the 60 days so the credit card company cant do anything either.

John Perrier Feb 11, 2008

This company did not deliver any merchandise and will not respond to any of my emails and their phone is not working. Beware!

• So
    Soammy Hurst Feb 12, 2008

At least you got something in the mail. I was taken good. Charged close to 200.00 and never gor anything.

• Br
    Bryan D. Zloty Feb 12, 2008

I placed an order for the TV Series "Son of the Beach" on December 10, 2007.

I recieved an e-mail on January 12, 2008 stating that the DVD was on back order.

Since February 7, 2008 I have tried numerous times to contact the company at 1-877-7-TV-SHOW, without any success.
    I am now going to try the link that was provided to CANCELL MY ORDER!

What a joke!

• Ly
    Lyn Stinnett Mar 08, 2008

My order was placed 31 Dec. 07....nothing arrived. I am out 76.22.
    Now I can't even get an email or phone contact done.
    What a rip off!!

• Ki
    kimberly mauss Mar 10, 2008

I ordered 2 bj and the bear in December and i have not received them they charged my credit card then in janurary they said they were shipped. So where are they... Beware all!

• Je
    Jessie Grant III Mar 27, 2008

I got what I thought was my order but as I tried to watch them
    they didn't have all the shows and the ones that did would get to the last show and stop.I had order what was supposed to be the all 6 complete seasons of The Shield and also the complete Three Stooges but it does not have all the shows and some stop before they are finished and jumps ahead this company needs to be made accountable for the crap the are selling does anybody know what we could do? Has anybody contacted the BBB about this company if so what did they say?

• Ri
    Richard Andewrson Apr 16, 2008

I paid for a Vengeance Unlimited DVD set. My credit card was charged and then I was told by email that my order was on backorder. That was in January. Now it's April and their phone numbers don't work and the link to cancel my order does not work. Their email link also does not work.

• Ed
    Ed Smith Apr 20, 2008

I ordered The Lone Ranger Complete Series and The 3 Stooges complete series and they sent blank discs to me...I contacted them and they said they would send out replacement discs and they have not come...They charged my credit card and said it would take months to get refund...Will they be in business in a month?

• Ra
    Rayford Heath Jr. May 07, 2008

I do not know what this company is or is about and i did not authorize anything to be taken out of my account. If it does not stop now i will take further action.

john walker May 07, 2008

I did not authorize this from being taken out of my bank please return the funds asap.

• De
    debbie May 08, 2008

PDCustServ.com for 3 months took monies from my account i don't apply for anything on the internet. I want my monies back!!!