Ultimate MotorsTerrible experience

My experience is much the same has been reported in an earlier [redacted] about this dealer. This dealer put a motorcycle on Ebay. I bid on it, my bid did not equal the reserve price. After the bidding was closed this dealer then offered to sell the bike to me for less than I bid. I assume in this way he cheated Ebay out of their commission.

We discussed at great length the condition of the bike and especially the service that had been done on the bike. This is where this dealer lied to me, when I was told that all the factory service had been done by a factory dealership. The service 'had not' been performed and consequently the drive mechanism was ruined and the air filters were completely rotten and collapsed. The cam chain adjusters had not been set.

How I got fooled by this dealer was the it was pouring down rain when I went to pick up the bike. Consequently, I took this dealer's word that all the things had been done.

I suggest, if you would trade with this dealer at all, you make sure everything said is proven beyond all doubt.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices