Ultimate Grant SecretsCharge my AMEX $74.95

I found this company on line while looking for "Government Grants". It indictaed that they provided a FREE CD on whre to search for '"Government sponsored Grants". That a $3.95 charge for the postage would apply. Ther wa no mention or suggestion of any additional charge/Fees. I did get a notice via e-mail that the CD was not ready at this time. That I could download the program if I wish at this time. It id not indicate that there was any additional charge. That the CD would be coming later. I did receive a CD 1 month later. I do make it a habit of checking all charges on my AMEX. I found a charge for $74.95 from this company. I contacted AEX service and filed a complaint and stop payment with AMEX. I received an acknowledgement that the complaint was received and that the charge was being looked into.

I attempted to call the company, I only got a busy signal after 6 to 8 attempts. The web site did not give me any way to communicate with anyone. I am sending the CD back vis Cerified " Signed Receipt Required"to the address on the package along with a note notifying them that the account is closed. that no payment will be made and no further charges will be accepted to my card. I am also sending this info to AMEX. I am also notifying the BBB of this scam.
Thank you [protected]@optonline.net

• St
    steven ng Jul 02, 2009

how to unsubcribes

• St
    steven ng Jul 02, 2009

i wish to cancel my subcriptions but cannot

• Bj
    [email protected]# Jun 17, 2009

I ordered a cd for $1.95 but never authorized any other withdrawals from my account, but they automatically withdrew $72.21 from my account. I sent an email stopping all transactions, but on May 21 and May 22 they withdrew $72.21 again. That is twice in the same month. The phone numbers are bogus and the email address is bogus, so what do you do? I had to cancel my debit card to stop these transactions. Is there any help out there?

• Ph
    Phill Jun 02, 2009

I found the grant software and it read free software just pay 1.95 for shipping and handling. I later was billed 74.95 and when i called trhe 800 number on my statement i was told that they would refund my money within 2 business days, they did not so i called the 800 number again and was told that they nolonger worked for the company and that it was out of the us. even though they gave
    2710 thomas ave
    cheyenne, wyoming
    as there address and that i would have to go thru my bank to get my money back, i also google mapped the address and it dont exist. they are a fraud and i guess the next step is to contact the wyoming atterny generals office and have them track the payments and see if we cant get the peratraitor JAILED i would suggest that all of you do the same.

• Br
    Brandon D. Lowery May 29, 2009

I paid for the Ultimate Grant Secrets CD, I recieved the CD, NOW THEY KEEP TAKING MONEY EVERY MONTH. I retired in April this year and was going to start a small business. I ordered the CD to help me learn how to write a grant proposal, now they keep taking money, What can I do ? I WILL GET MY ATTORNEY ON THIS AS SOON AS I CAN! And I will close my bank account on Monday, what a friggin Hassle!

james May 13, 2009

to debits have been taken from my Debit Card by "Imidou Inc". I have NO IDEA what these are for, and I have NEVER heard of this company. How do I STOP thi permanently, as I want NOTHING TO DO with them at all. James

• Sh
    shymntmn Apr 23, 2009

Beware of "Ultimate Grant writing" !!! STAY AWAY !!!
    This company is the worse kind!!!
    Anybody ordering in "good faith" their product, will find them self with additional charges on their credidard, you had no idea about.

• Ri
    ripped off Mar 26, 2009

they are just started ripping off. same here

• Ro
    Robert Mar 25, 2009

The same thing happened to me. I did get a cd, did not stop a subscription to some thing. I called this phone number [protected] and was able to talk to an operator that handles calls for this company. He told me that the cd was free, but that if I didnot unsubscribe to something I would be charged. He appearently conceled this subscription and gave me a reference number. After talking to the operator, I called the cc company, and they said check my account in few days to see if it was posted. And if it never is posted that this company paid my cc company back, that I could dispute the charges to my account.

• Ro
    rodney taylor Mar 23, 2009

unable to contact your company for support, I want to apply for a personal grant, the cd is no help I need to speak to some in person than you my home phone number as follows: [protected]. I need to hear form you soonthankyou

angie woods Mar 23, 2009

i posted some comments earlier today to others that have been charged 74.95 and some people on here said they couldnt get ahold of them either but i did call the number that was showing on our bank statement and some foreign lady answered and she said i need the last four digits of your credit card number i said i dont think so!! i said there are many complaints on your website and she said you agreed to be member for monthly services and i said no i made sure i didnt agree to any of that cause ive done this before and learned my damn lesson so i thought... well i said why would i pay that much for a cd? anyways i called my bank and cancelled my debit card and filed complaint against them and i sure hope they dont keep trying this with others.

• Th
    The kid Mar 20, 2009

I found that the company information at the top of this page actually belongs to the man that posted the complaint. If that guy is legit, I feel sorry for him. He should have a legal right to drag them through the mud. I have actually talked to him, and if he wasn't scamming me, he has been getting screwed too. By the way the CD was LAME!!!

johnwade Mar 13, 2009

unable to contact company by phone or website. its like they are nowhere to be found and i don't want and hidden fees charged to my credit card.

• Vi
    Vince Mar 12, 2009

The same thing also happened to me, is there a way of ending this. Do we call the Credit Card company or something?

• Ji
    jim Mar 07, 2009

The same thing has happened to me there is new charge now showing up from IMIDOU INC II. I talked to my CC company. They are aware of this

• Ri
    Richard Lewis Mar 02, 2009

ordered cd and never received cd but was charged$3.95. Then I was charged $74.95 for grant help order. The phone number they give to get hold of them is one that nobody is there to answer.