UK National e-LotteryFake lottery prize

P

Got the same message as some people earlier. Get them please!

UK NATIONAL e-LOTTERY.
51 CONWAY ROAD COLWYN BAY
LL29 7AW UNITED KINGDOM.

REFERENCE NUMBER: UKL/478593G9/19
TICKET NUMBER: [protected]

22/09/2017

Congratulations,

This e-mail is to inform you that you have been selected as a winner for a cash prize of £715,000.00 (Seven Hundred and Fifteen Thousand GreatBritain Pounds) on our ONLINE SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION program which was held today, 22nd of Sept, 2017 in London, United Kingdom.

To file your claim, do contact our fiduciary agent assigned to your file via email as given in the contact details below providing your FullName and Reference Number(UKL/478593G9/19) to commence the process ofreleasing your cash prize.

Mr. Jake Lewis
Email:[protected]@hotmail.com
Tel: (+[protected]

Yours Truly,
Ken Allan.
Group Co-ordinator.

• I AM SYED KHURSHEED ALAM WINNING OF FREELOTTO WINNER MAN COUNTRY OF PAKISTAN CITY OF KARACHI ID NO SHOWING TO THE ATTACHED MY FILE

• Le
    Lesley Jan 07, 2009

From: UK NATIONAL e-LOTTERY END OF YEAR PROMO 2017! <[email protected]>
    Subject: Congratulations. Winners Result Released 01/05/09!!!
    To:
    Date: Monday, January 5, 2017, 1:58 PM

Uk Online Promo Inc.

We are pleased to inform you of
    the 2017 UK e-Lottery draw.
    Your email address was picked which
    consequently won you £552, 000.00 in
    the 2nd category. Contact the
    underlisted for claims procedure.

Mr.Laurence Cole
    eMail:[email protected]
    Tel: +[protected]

Congratulations!
    Sir. Richard K. Lloyd(Co-ordinator)

MARK WILLIAMSON Jul 26, 2008

these people need a beating. Dont take out your frustration on unimportant things. Get satisfaction from giving them what they deserve. They want it all, then they should get it all in the form of a disfiguring beating to show the world who they really are.

• Am
    Amy Jul 06, 2008

they sent me an email saying i have won so many thousand pounds which turned out to be 1.9 million australian dollers
    i typed in the UK E-lottery into google to find this site.
    i previously sent an email to them saying i dont know how I would have won this money and they send me back a letter saying what are you details so we can sent you this money.
    i will not reply now becausee i dont wont my details going out to every body and people taking my money.
    BE AWARE.

FAZILKA-152123
    DISTT. FEROZPUR(PUNJAB)
    INDIA

Dear Sirs,

Subject:: REQUEST TO INVESTIGATION THE FRAUD ON LINE LOTTERY BY E-LOTTERY COMPANY UK. /CYBER CRIME

i)This is to bring into your kind notice, I got a e-mail, letter over my e-mail that I have got the e-lottery, and the delivery of the same shall be made the Courier.
    The Lottery/company/courier/ particulars are as under:-

a) THE E-LOTTERY COMPANY

LONDON SW1
    UNITED KINGDOM
    HANDLING AGENT: MICHEAL EDWARDS
    +[protected]

ii) The courier company asked for the verification document of mine, which was sent in shape of my driving license.

iii) The courier company, asked to opt. for delivery mode, with in 24 hrs.48 hrs and 72 hours. The last one delivery option was opt. As per the instructions of Courier company, an amount of Rs.36000/- were deposited, after the confirmation of Lottery Company, and courier, further no amount, shall be a asked.

iv) Despite of the confirmation by e-Lottery Company and courier, they asked further amount of Rs.75, 000/-, on name of attestation of documents. Which is not correct. Once you made the things crystal clear, committed, assured. Than how come the demand of Rs.75, 000/- appeared. Which is beyond my limits.

This is straight way misleading, miscommittment, and fraud.

v) Initially I was intimated that I won the Lottery worth British Pond 10, 000, 000, 00 and later stage it was told is 1000, 000.Is this not fraud?

v) I had sent the amount by getting encashed my 30 days privilege leave, kept of the admission of my daughter in medical degree i.e.M.B.B.S.

These frauds have not delivered me the cheque of my lottery. The carrier of my daughter is blind now. I have, to work for one month, without pay, without any rest, relax throughout the year.

This is the harassment, to me and to my family.

vi) If these people might have told me the amount require to get release the lottery already, I might not have to opt to get released the lottery. They have done unfair to me.

vii) I requested various times, to release my lottery amount; I will pay the courier charges double along with bonus. But these people did not turned up.

These people were not generous at any stage. These people are spoiling the name of Great British Rule.

viii) All the hard copies of the correspondence are kept as record, can be produced as and when required.

ix) You are requested to kindly check the genuineness of the Lottery, and arrange to release the amount of lottery with penalty, to me, at eareist. The action be initiated against the culprits as per the law, to harassing, having the fraud, cyber crime, miscommittemnt made with me, made me and my family mentally upset.

I seek the justice from your end. Please do needful for justice, by using your good offices.

Regards,

Your truly,

S.D.BHARDWAJ

• Na
    nadia May 29, 2008

by clip i meant click :|

• Na
    nadia May 29, 2008

ARG! i got that too. i replied asking formally if it was a scam, some "brooke" saying she was my claim assistant or some crap asked for my residential address and full name.
    so i asked for justification that this is not a scam.
    im waiting for a reply. i doubt i'll get one
    it's honestly stupid to give someone personal details on the internet just like that.

i might be 17, but im not brain dead.

so um, not sure how these complaints work, but anyone that gets those "Uk e-lottery" crap. do yourself a favour and clip the delete button.

sandra Apr 21, 2008

WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the draw (1155) of the U.K National e-lottery,
    Online Sweepstakes International. Your e-mail address attached to ticket
    Number:[protected] 188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers: 12.
    17. 21. 25. 31. 37. [30] Bonus Ball? which subsequently won you the lottery in

Draw Date 27/12/2017
    Ref: XYL /[protected]/05
    Batch: 24/00319/IPD

FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION:

We happily announce to you the draw (#1167) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, online Sweepstakes International program held on 27th december 2017.Your e-mail address attached to ticket number:[protected] with Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers: [protected](Bonus ball) which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1stcategory i.e.match 6 plus bonus. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of (£10,000,000.00Pounds Sterling) in cash credited to file XYL/[protected]/05 This is from a total cash prize of (£400,000,000.00Pounds Sterling)shared amongst the Three (3) lucky winners in this category i.e.match 6 plus bonus.

Contact Fiduciary Agent for Claim Below:
    Dr harry raymond
    Phone Number:+[protected]
    E-mail: [email protected]

Contact the claims department with your personal information:

FULL NAMES:
    OCCUPATION:
    NATIONALITY:
    ADDRESS:
    AMOUNT WON:

How you need your winning funds.

1.Courier cheque delivery.
    2.Comming to our office annex.
    3. By Bank to Bank Transfer.

Choose one as soon as possible

© UK National Lottery

• Do
    Don Danus Amila Samaranayaka Dec 30, 2007

I received mail from UK National E-Lottery Board In UK
    Sender is Henry Pereston They Send me a mail i have won $2,052,927.00
    after that i reply to the mail again he send me a claming form i filled and send claming from also
    againg they send me a mail pay the courier bill and after you will recevid cheque and other documents
    i wnt to know this is thure

• Li
    lionel dee Sep 27, 2007

I received from a Catherine Nola an email saying I had won an on line lottery when my email was picked out for a prize of £2m uk pounds. I was told to contact Mr Mark Moore, client service manager at TNT COURIER SERVICE at Rainton Bridge, Ind. Est, Mercantile Road, Houghton Le Spring, DH4 5PH London UK. I was to send them £569, £463 or £379 to have winning cheque sent plus winning certificate plus covering document covering money laundering. I did not send money but it could be very tempting to do so. Lionel Dee

• Ve
    Veronica Ceron Sep 05, 2007

They ask for all your personal data and ask you to pay a fee in order to get the money and after there is nothing, your money disappears and the winnings too.

Be careful!

• Ki
    Kimberly Spriggs Sep 05, 2007

Another stupid scam from another "get-rich-quick-scheme" looser. Make them pay the penalties by doing community work in a sewer and then have them get a real job!

• Mr
    Mrs Joy Ward Aug 06, 2007

This is a complete scam, I think that less care full people could get sucked in if something is not done to stop them or something to alert people that this is a scam.

Mark Jones Jul 26, 2007

I have received an e-mail from the above company, which is obviously a scam, telling me my e-mail address was entered into the lottery and won 2million pounds, and asking me to click on a link, which i did not do. Instead i e-mailed them at [email protected] (south africa), and asked them to confirm my winning claim, they sent me back an e-mail with a from to complete, including details of my salary, sex and marital status. I wont be replying. BEWARE.

• Aj
    Ajay Nair Jul 10, 2007

I have received this email from International Courier Systems about a prize. Seems me to be a Scam can anybody verify this.

If this is a Scam, I need to file a case against this company for playing with people information and feelings.

Here is the email :

From : INTERNATIONAL COURIER SYSTEMS <[email protected]>
    Sent : Friday, June 29, 2017 5:53 PM
    To : ajay nair <[email protected]>
    Subject : Welcome To International Courier Systems{ICS}UK

International Courier Systems{ICS}
    Customer/Delivery Services Department
    12 Ground Floor,Amburst Service,
    London E8 2BT,United Kingdom.
    TEL:+[protected]
    Email: [email protected]

Dear Esteemed Customer,

Compliments of the day to you.We are a private courier company that ensures a safe, sound and secure delivery of your parcels, making sure you get them when expected.Your package containing your cheque of $2,500,000.00 (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United States
    Dollars), original copy of your certificate and security documents,have been picked up from the Webex Incorporation headquarters and is ready for dispatch.

Please read carefully. Your winning cheque is an international certified cheque,which can be cashed in any International Bank in the world.Some details you provided in your winning claim which was made available to us has been attached to other document including your winning cheque and other vital important information regarding your claim if their is any change in Address and Name Please inform us ASAP.

This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the Webex Incorporation.

The original copy of this certificate and your cheque be Delivered to you in One day delivery Channel as regards to this you are to keep this notification confidential to avoid double claiming of order winners not until your cheque is been delivered to you at your door step.
    Your Ref Number: PW EH 9590 OG 0642/Batch Number: PA [protected]-NL/2017.Parcel description and delivery information is:
    Weight of Original Winning Certificate: 0.12g
    Weight of Bank Cheque: 0.6g
    Total weight of Parcel 0.18g
    Total Net weight of Parcel 0.20g
    Colour of Parcel Brown
    Parcel Packaging Bonded

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY PARCEL WON Parcel Name

It is the usual practice of our organization to conduct a proper verification of all parcels that we are to deliver to ensure that they are valid. We hereby guarantee and assure you that your cheque has been confirmed valid and true. Your parcel will be delivered to you within the next 24hours.

You will be required to sign for the parcel as soon as it is delivered to you thus we will need either a scanned copy of your international passport or your driver's license for identification purposes before the next 24hours to enable us meet with the 24hours deadline.
    CONGRATULATIONS ONCE MORE!!!