UK-mobilestore.co.uk — Disgusting attitude
Contacted customer services as headphones hadn't been received - coming up to a fortnight later - delivery service poor as interlink said they couldn't find address (though other delivery services could). Also they were given save place to leave parcel. Uk mobile store said they had contacted interlink lots of times - but we still weren't receiving delivery. I was then contacted by uk - mobile store after I had given them 1 * review on trust pilot. He did not like it when I said that ultimately their company was at fault as they should have acted more quickly to resolve it as I bought the headphones from them, the online retailer. He lost his temper and was racist and sexist in his abuse towards me using appalling swear words before slamming the phone down on me! Then had the cheek to send me emails saying he was going to take me to court and claim damages from me!! Do not buy anthing from this company - truly shocking!
More UK-mobilestore.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- UK Mobile Store - take money, send nothing - ever!
- UK-mobilestore.co.uk - An amateur operation, with questionable motives, possibly fraudulent
- UK-MobileStore - bad experience
- UK Mobile Store - Disgraceful company do not refund money.Avoid like the plague
- UK-MobileStore - incorrect battery sent and return not refunded
- UK-MobileStore - promised refund for returned, unused, unopened item never received