Having problems with UK-MobileStore?

UK-MobileStore reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 19, 2010. The latest review promised refund for returned, unused, unopened item never received was posted on Mar 17, 2019. The latest complaint take money, send nothing - ever! was resolved on Feb 19, 2010. UK-MobileStore has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 7 reviews. UK-MobileStore has resolved 1 complaints.

UK-MobileStore Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with UK-MobileStore Customer Service. Initial UK-MobileStore complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for UK-MobileStore above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about UK-MobileStore. Discuss the issues you have had with UK-MobileStore and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

UK-MobileStore Complaints & Reviews

Mar 17, 2019

UK-MobileStore — promised refund for returned, unused, unopened item never received

This company is a scam fest!! Item ordered took three weeks to arrive, despite being promised delivery within...

UK-MobileStoreincorrect battery sent and return not refunded

Please do not use this company. I returned incorrect item and then received no refund despite sending recorded post they claimed it was not there.

Had strange exchange of emails at all hours of the night from them talking nonsense. Gave up on refund and the tone of the emails was very unprofessional and sent messages back late weekends etc which made me think this was a one man or woman band with a scam. Now after doing some research as to who owns company have found the owner posting fake reviews as to how good they are!

Complete scam company and reported to trading standards. Please avoid using them.

UK-MobileStorebad experience

I will never deal with UK-MobileStore ever again! Ordered a phone from this company and they've sent me the wrong order. I contacted customer service right away but they were not happy about that. They did admit they made a mistake but did not want to help.
    After many emails they finally gave me a return label and I sent the wrong item back in order to get a full refund. They received the phone but refund was never issued.
    Now I have to contact my bank to get some help!

UK Mobile Store — Disgraceful company do not refund money.Avoid like the plague

This company is the worst I've ever had to deal with.The managing director having a conviction for selling...

UK-mobilestore.co.ukDisgusting attitude

Contacted customer services as headphones hadn't been received - coming up to a fortnight later - delivery service poor as interlink said they couldn't find address (though other delivery services could). Also they were given save place to leave parcel. Uk mobile store said they had contacted interlink lots of times - but we still weren't receiving delivery. I was then contacted by uk - mobile store after I had given them 1 * review on trust pilot. He did not like it when I said that ultimately their company was at fault as they should have acted more quickly to resolve it as I bought the headphones from them, the online retailer. He lost his temper and was racist and sexist in his abuse towards me using appalling swear words before slamming the phone down on me! Then had the cheek to send me emails saying he was going to take me to court and claim damages from me!! Do not buy anthing from this company - truly shocking!

UK-mobilestore.co.ukAn amateur operation, with questionable motives, possibly fraudulent

I received the item 15-days after it was dispatched. I found the customer service very unhelpful to begin with, and the responses were written like a child's text message service, with abbreviations and slang. I was even was threatened to be taken to court by one of their customer services personnel Ahmed.
        It is dubious that the UK-Mobile Store only has a mobile number as their main company address.
        I have now had the item delivered, but have been threatened by the company. Looking on the internet forums for the last several years, there have been many serious complaints from people.
        An amateur operation, with questionable motives, possibly fraudulent. Avoid at all costs and stick to a more reputable retailer.

• To
            Toori Sep 28, 2012

I placed an order of a pair of Beats by dr dre earphones a week ago, I was informed a day later that it was not available as it was out of stock. After that they guaranteed me that I would receive it next day delivery when they have a restock. I didn't get it. Afterwards I rang their contact number, they said they would ring me back for more info. Fortunetely I rang them at 4pm and they haven't even rang me back and it was closing at 8pm in 20 mins. So I rang. Then on the phone to them I was accused of being rude because I wasn't aloud to be angry and worried about my package. They hung up while I was in the middle of explaining and gave me a text saying I was un-mannered so he hung up on me. I have never thought customers services are that bad until now. This website is shockingly awful. I paid 45 pounds and I still haven't got my money back.

UK Mobile Store — take money, send nothing - ever!

No chex rapidly debit your credit card for ficticious items this online scam store can never supply. On...