UK Mobile Store — Disgraceful company do not refund money.Avoid like the plague
This company is the worst I've ever had to deal with.The managing director having a conviction for selling fake goods doesn't exactly inspire confidence.
First of all they sent the wrong item.When I asked for a RMA they told me to just put return to sender on it.The post office wouldn't have that as it had been opened.
I received the correct item which then turned out to be faulty.After a couple of emails they finally sent the prepaid returns label.I returned both items the same day.
Since then they've ignored all my emails & not refunded my money.I've had to do a chargeback through my bank.
For future reference to others;if you have a visa card (credit or debit) your bank will do a chargeback.I thought it was just credit cards.
More UK Mobile Store Complaints & Reviews
- UK Mobile Store - take money, send nothing - ever!
- UK-mobilestore.co.uk - An amateur operation, with questionable motives, possibly fraudulent
- UK-MobileStore - bad experience
- UK-mobilestore.co.uk - Disgusting attitude
- UK-MobileStore - incorrect battery sent and return not refunded
- UK-MobileStore - promised refund for returned, unused, unopened item never received