Uggbootsoriginal.com. AuThey sell fake UGG boots claiming that they are authorized seller

N

Don't buy from them, they sell fake UGG boots claiming that they are authorized seller, I have bought a pair they came in, very poor quality, no sheepskin just some synthetic material. I emailed them and demanded full refund, they replied that they will give me 5% discount and I can keep my order, I refused!!! [protected]@T USE THEM!!!

• Jj
    jjjg Oct 06, 2012

I ordered 2 pairs 9 days ago (I am in the UK and they still havent arrived and nor has a tracking order. I should have realised when there was no paypal that this could be dodgy> I just hope I get something from them !!! will keep you posted if I ever get them.

• Iv
    IVETA22 Oct 11, 2012

ohh no, i just ordered from them as well and they sent me a tracking nr which been used already, old one

@IVETA22 took so long to deliver and mine were FAKE. no answer to my email

• Sh
    shell12 Oct 13, 2012

i just orderd from then they took over two weeks to arrive. all the lables inside had been cut off and in very poor condition. i took them into office they told me they were FAKE

spooky1978 Oct 22, 2012

I HAVE had mine delivered from them but I wish it was good news. They took longer then stated and when they turned up the box was half the size it should be and the boots squeezed in. Thats not the best of it... I dont believe they are real, the inside fills fake, the stiching looks fake and the boots came from CHINA??? I am still waiting for them to email me back, but like the old saying goes "if its to go to be true, it normaly is"

• Un
    unknown66 Oct 24, 2012

I have just had my delivered and yes fake! I knew straight away by the packaging no box, no labels inside boots, no logo on soles and no booklet. The worse is they have put in a piece of cut out card not cut straight may I add with instructions on helping you too "authenticate your Uggs" this label is not in either boot, are they taking the mick!

JustBeenConned Oct 24, 2012

I have also received a pair of ugg boots from them and they are definitely fake!

Sally Richard Oct 24, 2012

I have just been done by the company too, what can I do about it please? As above very poor quality packaging, nothing like as shown on Website. I can't beleive companies like this are allowed to operatate. It must be illegal to sell fake goods. Who do I speak to about this? Fair trading / Police / Visa Company. I have sent an email requesting a full refund, not holding my breath though. Potential buyers you have been warned.

Bracker shame Apr 05, 2020

@Sally Richard pity did not read this before ordering

JustBeenConned Oct 25, 2012

I emailed them, I got told to keep the boots and order another pair and receive 5% discount off my next pair? They don't do refunds, are they for real??? Ohhh and they've the cheek to end the email with 'always be your friend, Kelly'... What a bunch of ###s. WARNING TO OTHER POTENTIAL BUYERS, THEY ARE FAKE BOOTS AND YOU DON'T GET A REFUND EITHER! £69.99 down the drain for a pair of worthless cheap boots!!!

Debs58 Oct 27, 2012

My daughter ordered a pair from them for my birthday. Poor little soul totally ripped off of £70. I have sent numerous emails and got the same response '5% off next order'. After another email they offered me 8% of another order!!! Absolute bloody cheek. I have threatened them with all sorts of things but thus far have got nowhere. How can these people be allowed to continue their fake advertising and ripping people off left right and centre? There must be some policing of this? I have also emailed Ugg Australia informing them of the site but they have not even replied to me. So much for them wanting to know about fake sites. The boots are horrific. Ghastly fake fur. I am SOOOOOO angry. Be warned - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

spooky1978 Oct 29, 2012

I don't even believe this company operates out of Australia?? Some of the response I get do not even make sense? I have been offered 5% and then 8% discount back on my card not off my next order to which I told them (politely) to poke it. I will be reporting them to Trading Standards and also trying my luck with Watchdog. What gets me the most is when you Google the words " ugg boots" on Google they are in the top three on my computer so one would assume they are a good company? How wrong can one man be, that will teach me to by a pair of boots on line for wife? I will let you all know how I get on ASAP.

spooky1978 Oct 29, 2012

In response to my above comment... I have had emails back from them but not what I wanted. They at first offered me 5% and then went on to offer me 8% back on my card and NOT of my next order to which I told they (nicely) to poke it as the boots are fake. Not at any point have they ever told me the boots are real or that they are sorry for what has happened its like they are waiting for people to email them because they know they are not real? And to top it off the English in the emails is a bit off and seeing as the boots come from CHINA leads me to believe that maybe the reposes are coming from there too? I have not had any answer back from them regarding my full refund but looking at some of the comments above I don't hold out much luck. I WILL be reporting them to Trading Standards and also trying my luck with Watchdog. I will let you all know ASAP

Regards, Luke

Debs58 Oct 29, 2012

Luke, I have emailed them every day since the boots arrived. As I said, at first I got the same response as you - 5%, then 8% refund. I also told them to do one!! They are now choosing to ignore my emails altogether, but I will not give up. They will be getting their daily email from me for a while yet. I dont hold out any hope either. What really poked me off was the dispatch note with my boots said the unit price was $20!!! It is just so upsetting that so many people are being ripped off. I agree, Watchdog and Trading Standards for sure.

• Al
    AllisonAb Oct 29, 2012

I've just received my UGG boots and they are FAKE, can't believe that this company is allowed to trade in the UK. I will be making a complaint and nothing on their website led me to believe it wasn't an aussy company...the packaging and boots are a disgrace..I think we should all get together and somehow get them banned from trading in the UK.

Debs58 Oct 29, 2012

Allison, I have been in touch with Deckers in London: 11/12 Pall Mall, London SW1Y 5LU. I reported this site. Customer Services can be contacted on [protected]. Maybe if we all get together and contact Deckers, then something can be done. I also think Watchdog is a good idea. They only problem is that they are based in China!

@Debs58 china?

JadeFrancesca Oct 29, 2012

I have just received my UGG boots today and I am soo angry! For a start, they came in just a small BAG from the DHL! I only ordered them as my friend had just ordered some and hers came in the UGG box, with a certificate and from the Royal Mail so I guessed they were real! Obviously not! How can so many orders be so completely different! I have some REAL UGG boots already so I was able to compare the two! The one's I have been sent could pass as being real if you didn't know the difference but that's not the point! The fur is definitely NOT sheepskin! but also on the Invoice form they state: Women's Casual Shoes $21.00! Has anybody sent them back or have you just emailed them?? As I am just about to email them but not quite sure what to do!?

Debs58 Oct 29, 2012

Hi Jade, I have only emailed them as was informed it would cost a fortune to send them back to China!!!

Debs58 Oct 29, 2012

I am attaching the latest email from this company - they have now upped their offer to 10%!! Will keep updating you all. Deb.
    Dear,

Please don’t worry. We are still focusing on your dispute.

We have reported to our manager and you can have our highest 10% discount now. Thank you for your letter.

If you accept it, we will refund for you as soon as possible.

Jojo

ID:[protected]

• Da
    Danielle69 Oct 29, 2012

OMG. Don't you all realise that a paire of genuine, adult UGG boots cost way over £100?!!! Some as much as £250. Shame you didn't have the sense to realise that these companies are con merchants!! I would NEVER pay just £70 for a pair of UGGs when I know that all their approved stockists sell them for way more than that. MORE FOOL YOU!!! :)

• Scam Warners Oct 29, 2012

Re Uggbootsoriginal.com.au

1.The website has no phone number contact, or business operating address, so it's hard to tell where it is operating from. It's best not to deal with companies that don't show their trading/business address or at least have a genuine telephone number.
    The IP number shows 209.190.33.187, which is in the US. Odd for an Australian company.

2. Can someone please post the HEADER here from an email they received from this company (for instructions on how to find the email header, read this:
    http://community.mxtoolbox.com/blog/2009/05/18/how-to-get-email-headers-a-guide-from-mxtoolbox/) [Please remove YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS ie. your email address from the post]
    That will provide more information about where the organisation that is running this website is actually based.

2. The 'supposed' Registrant details provided for this website is an actual Australian company : AUSTRALIA UGG BOOTS ORIGINAL PTY LTD; 'Australian Company Number: [protected]'. [protected]@gmail.com
    This information can be validated on the Australian Government's company registration website at:
    3. The names of the Directors of that company will be listed on the register, but unfortunately there's a fee (AUD$9) to find that info (through ASIC.gov.au);

4. You should lodge a complaint online with the ACCC (Australian Competition & Consumer Affairs Commission) at this website here:

5. The website offers a '15 day money back guarantee' and clearly are not backing that;
    6. The website claims they work with customs & law enforcement to prevent counterfeit items.

There are two scenarios here:
    1. Either this is a fake website, with someone 'pretending' they are that Australian Company and running the website from elsewhere. Email headers will help identify that and have the site closed down; or
    2. The website belongs to that actual company, and they have a poor product and are not honouring their statements. In which case you should then contact the ACCC and lodge your complaint.

spooky1978 Oct 30, 2012

Here is MY latest email from them ...
    Dear,

Please don’t worry. We are still focusing on your dispute.

you can have our highest 10% discount now. Thank you for your letter.

If you accept it, we will refund for you as soon as possible.

kelly

ID:0093432

Customer Service Department

Debs58 does this look familer??????

• Scam Warners Oct 30, 2012

Thats not very comforting and doesnt tell you anything. It doesnt give you a date your query will be resolved. They appear to be offering you a discount (on what im not sure) and asking if you accept the discount (?) then the will refund you.? Seems you are dealing with people whose first language is not English.
    There is a site where you can also report counterfeit and fake goods here:
    I would recommend you post your experience there. The other suggestion I have is to check any paperwork that came attached to the parcel (e.g. the courier label). Is there a business name/address/courier account number written on that? Who are they shipping with (what company), and where does it appear to be originating from?

spooky1978 Oct 31, 2012

This is were I am at the moment...

dear,

thanks for your letter

we are really very sorry about this, and sincerely apologize for you, we are willing to give you 15% refund for compensation, and hope you can keep the boots. as you know profit of our products are very low, hope you can understand us, and please re-consider this.

kelly

ID:0093432

Customer Service Department

I have looked at my DHL delivery note and it says the following -
    Mr Chen Tel/PH [protected]
    Guangzhou Chuanghuang Garments Co
    No.1, Zidun, Pingsha, junhe Street
    Baiyun Dist

I am not sure they came from Australia you know ??????????

• Ca
    carmencita mauricio Oct 31, 2012

also bought one pair of boots folded in a small box and to my surprise the size of the boots although labelled the size i wanted is actually bigger than what the size should look like and i tried sending them email, unfortunately its only way of getting hold of them. they responded after a day on my email and it appeared an automated reply telling me that they will not accept return for exchange which is against to thier policy stated on return exchange policy and advised me to keep the old one and buy another one for a furtjer 10 percent discount. they are nuts advising customers like that. such a regret that i was tempeted to buy a fake one. i wonder why they are allowed to be selling fake ones. who should we be forwarding this complaints to help prevent future customers from bieng decieved as what we have already experienced. they should be forbidden to be posting on the website as they are even claiming to be australian original boots company which i dont think it is. they are damaging the image of genuine australian ugg boots company.

• Scam Warners Oct 31, 2012

Thanks for posting the shipping details.

I have lodged the issue with the ACCC (Government Dept. that deals with scams & Aust. Companies).

Either a genuine Aust. Coy is involved, and should be reported and caught; or
    the website used that companie's details fraudulently to avoid being caught.

You should lodge your complaints here:
    1. ACCC - https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/content/index.phtml/tag/reportascam/ (Australian Company complaint); and here:
    2. http://www.counterfeit.com.au (Notice of counterfeit goods in Australia);
    3. http://www.actionfraud.police.uk (Report counterfeit goods in the UK);
    4.https://www.brand-i.org/report-a-site/ (Report a website selling fakes ); and

www.uggaustralia.com (the real website) provide a list of organisations selling the genuine thing.

• Ca
    Catherine83 Nov 01, 2012

I cant believe this, I have just ordered a pair from here, cancelled my card straight away, will def be taking legal action, I emailed them to say not to process order! Will not be letting this ly for sure!

Debs58 Nov 01, 2012

Spooky1978 - it sure does!!! Exactly the same email I received today. I have told them I am reporting them to HM C&E (dont think it will make any difference though).
    To Danielle69 - it would seem that we are not all as clever as you - shame on us.
    To ScamWarners: they are based in China and I have their address - it was on the dispatch note. Absolutely nothing Australian about them!!

Debs58 Nov 01, 2012

Go play somewhere else!

• Scam Warners Nov 01, 2012

Unfortunately there's not much that can be done about it - except perhaps to dispute the charge with your card provider.

• 19
    1993 Nov 02, 2012

I have ordered a pair of UGGs from here. I found the site through Amazon and the site made out as if it was a clearence website. I realised it was fake after I ordered them but new some people who had bought fake UGGs and were happy with them. When I received them they were bright silver (like tinfoil) I had ordered metalic black. The box was totally crushed and the UGGS were all ripped. I have emailed them plenty of times and they keep avoiding giving me a contact number or address to send them back. I have now decided as I can't get through to them to contact the courier to try and get an address off them.
    NEVER EVER order boots from this site. Some fake UGG sites aren't so bad but this site is the WORST!
    Has anyone managed to get a contact number or address from them at all?

• Wa
    wannie0 Nov 02, 2012

So sorry to hear of all the above troubles. Today i just bought a pair for £200 from a UGG shop. I was so tempted to buy from the site till i read the above reviews. Phew, thank you all.

• Po
    Polly G Nov 03, 2012

I just fit in with all of the above. I am in UK and ordered a pair of UGG boots from this firm on October 18th at a cost of £72 (they were shown as previously on sale for £200). They claim to have a UK warehouse but will not provide details. The boots did arrive and were absolute rubbish- £5 would have been overcharging! I obviously complained and asked for my money back under their advertised 7 day refund claim. I have since had a daily excuse as to why I should keep them. They offered a 5% refund then a 7.5% refund and have now gone in to hibernation. I feel so stupid and helpless, there must be somewhere to direct our complaints to? I doubt that the credit card companies will refund as we have actually received goods. Has any one got an original idea?

• Ni
    Nikki14 Nov 04, 2012

I was a little suspicious about the side, so i looked them up on the internet... I found you guys, tanx fot advising me not to order

• 19
    1993 Nov 06, 2012

To all of you that have had a problem. I contacted my bank, told them what had happened and they are now investigating it! I have gathered up my emails, and tried to find someone to prove the boots are fake and the site is a con. I then sent all my information, pictures of the damaged boots away to an email email address that my bank provided me with. I may get my money back in a few weeks, months or a year! But it's better than nothing. I'm sure if we all do the same then the site will be shut down. It's time consuming and I know how helpless you feel but I feel a bit better knowing that my bank are doing everything they can to help.

• Tw
    Twiglet Nov 07, 2012

Ditto to everything said above. I have reported them to the shipping company - DHL Express Worlwide - and got on to my bank. Filled in various forms for them and sent them copy of all the emails I had received. The bank has given me a full temporary refund and are in the process of getting the money back.

• Sw
    S wilki Nov 07, 2012

I stupidly bought some boots from this company, they did arrive on time but were wrapped in delivery bag which had obviously been used before. It boots were surrounded by cardboard and wrapped in tape. Squashed up as tight as they could go. I have emailed them several times with only one reply asking what the problem is and they would try and sort out the problem. I am fed up now and have sent them an email saying I am going to contact watchdog if they have not replied before Friday. Must learn to research before impulse buying. Should of guessed really as they have paypal account. Very annoyed at them but also myself
    Susan Wilkinson

• Ug
    uglyboots! Nov 09, 2012

I ordered from this website last week and stupidly did not check them out. I got suspicious when I tried to track my order and the site did not recognise my email address though I have an email order confirmation from them. I haven't received the boots yet but I have contacted my bank and they may be able to help as I paid with a credit card. There is some useful information on the company at the following web address
    www.scamadvisor.com/check-website/uggbootsoriginal.com.au

• Jl
    Jlee145 Nov 10, 2012

I totally agree I bought boots from this web sight the box they came in was to small for the boots I ordered .they did arrive on time but as soon as I opened the box the smell hit me real uggs have no smell at all these we're unpleasant also they were reall light in weight and on the sole the imprint was totally not right the note that comes inside also is not printed in the correct way real uggs come with the same wording on the note but it is slightly raised nobody should be fooled by these people I'm so glad I never bought the ones that were over. 100 pound

julie21 Nov 10, 2012

Not sure why people order cheap uggs, uggs dont reduce their prices... simple as that... on another note ive just bought 2 pairs of ugg style boots from primark £10.. last me the winter and a really amazing pair from river island.. why waste so much money on one pair of boots.. its not like wow you have a pair of them as the cheap ones all look the same now and you have to read the persons heel infront to know 'yeah she has money to burn'!

Charlotte28 Nov 11, 2012

I've been and got boots from this company to! And haven't received the goods. I'm so angry they were fast enough to take my money tho!!

chris yates Nov 13, 2012

IT COST ME 14 quid to return they wont entertain me if your with visa your bank might help