UFX MarketPut me in to Trade out

A Mar 17, 2014 Review updated:

Today CRUDE OIL reached up to USD $99.36 and Lowest is USD $97.37 till now.
My Open Rate: USD $97.59
TRADE OUT or Close Rate: USD $99.43
99.36-97.59 (today's high rate - open rate)
=1.8*10'000
=18'000.
My balance was USD $18'513.44
18513.44*4% = USD $740.53
18'513.44*1% = USD $185.1344
18'513.44*0% = 0 (USD $13.44)

I sold Crude oil for Deal Amount: 10'000.00 contracts on 12/03/2014 at 15:59 GMT
Open rate $97.59
Closed rate $99.43 (including 7 spreads {99.36+00.07=99.43}) on 16/03/2014 at 22:00 GMT
My total deposit was USD $18'513.44
Each pip was $100
99.43-97.59=1.840
1.84*10'000=USD $18'400
They TRADE OUT me, when I have balance USD $113.44
UFX Market rules for TRADE OUT is that TRADE OUT will take place when you reached 4% of your total balance. I requested them to put my TRADE OUT at 0% YESTERDAY. My account manager he said that he will talk to his superior manager and get back to me, about the 0%. Finally, they TRADE OUT me, when CRUDE OIL REACHED its maximum price yesterday(16/03/2014 at 22:00 GMT) at USD $99.43, when I still have balance of USD $113.44. This balance is enough to retain me from TRADE OUT, if my account is at 0% TRADE OUT (as per my request). If the TRADE OUT is as per the UFX MARKET rules, then it is 4%, that means 18513.44 * 4%= 740.52. My complaint is they did not follow the UFX MARKET rules for TRADE OUT or they did not accept my TRADE OUT request at 0% either. Instead, my account manager defend him self by saying that they put my TRADE OUT at 1%, without getting my permission or further any notice. Because I did not agree with 1%. I was not happy with his answer, so that I requested my account manager to put me to his superior manager. His superior manager is saying something completely different that they put my TRADE OUT at 0%. If they really put me TRADE OUT at 0% that means my account will resist TRADE OUT till USD $99.44, BUT crude oil never gone up that high on 15th and 16th march2014. Instead, CRUDE OIL has gone down to USD $97.37 which means, I would have made profit.

According to superior manager statement (over the phone) they put my account TRADE OUT at 0%, which means they accepted my TRADE OUT request from 4% to 0%. That means my account can resist till $0 BALANCE, so the fact is I am not TRADED OUT YET AND I MADE PROFIT AT 15:30 GMT ON 17/03/14. I have few screenshots as a proof and I hope all my phone conversation with UFX MARKETS are recorded from the day one. I was helpless and cornered, because they are defending them-self to agree their fault. I request you to help me to get my full balance which is USD $18513.44 and profit, if possible.
*PLEASE NOTE: I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT FOREX. ON THE DAY 1, WHEN I STARTED TRADING. UFX MARKET PEOPLE PROMISED THAT THEY WILL EDUCATE ME. THEY ARE TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY INNOSENSE.
THEY FORCED ME TO DEPOSIT MONEY AND THEY ARE BEHIND ME FOR ABOUT 6 TO 8 MONTHS. THEY COMPARED THEM WITH A BANK. NEVER TOLD ME ANYTHING ABOUT LOSING MONEY, UNTIL I STARED THIS PARTICULAR TRADE. THEY JUST SPOKE ONLY ABOUT PROFIT AND FORCED ME TO DEPOSIT MORE MONEY. ONLY IF, I DEPOSIT THEY GIVE ME GOOD TRADE. THAT PARTICULAR DAY, I REFUSED TO DEPOSIT MORE MONEY AND THEY GAVE ME TRADE FOR $10. I GOT UPSET AND STARTED TRADING MYSELF AND I END UP IN THIS STAGE.
Ayman