TWX MagazineIn regards to free subscriptions, notice your expiration date to avoid charges

I noticed a pending charge of $2.09 from TWX Magazine posted to my bank account this morning. A year ago I had subscribed to Match.com and was offered a free promotion to receive a magazine of my choice. I choose InStyle. Here is what you need to know if you choose a free magazine:

When the magazine is delivered to you, notice the expiration date on the upper right-hand corner of the address label. Mine says DEC09. TWX will post $2.09 to your account three months before the expiration date to make sure your account is still active/valid. This money will absolutely be deducted from your account! If you take no action, your account with TWX will automatically renew and you will be charged the full amount of the magazine.

When you notice the $2.09 charge to your account, simply call [protected]. Tell the person who answers the phone that you noticed the charge, would like to cancel your subscription and reimbursed the $2.09.

I hope this helps!