two-id.comSCAM

Y

Two-ID.com is a complete SCAM! The site promises to email you your finished fake drivers license after they have received the payment by mail. So of course, I had sent my $85 cash payment to the guy, LIU HONG FU, in China on September 14th, plus the $12 in shipping with a tracking code that it cost me to get there. According to USPS mail, my payment arrived at the guy's doorstep on September 21st, and I never received an email back with my finished product. I emailed him 4 more times after that simply asking where my id was, and he never emailed me back. It is a scam and you will never hear back from him again after he has received your money. TWO-ID.COM IS A SCAM!!! DO NOT FALL FOR HIS SCAM LIKE I DID!!!

More two-id.com Complaints & Reviews

YourMouthIsLikeAGrenade Oct 03, 2010

who would I be attempting to scam? That doesn't make any sense. I'm the one that got ###ed over by a dude that agreed to give me a product that I ordered if I paid him for his product and service.

• Aa
    Aaron_Wesley Oct 03, 2010

DID YOU EVER RECIVE YOUR FAKE LIC?

• Da
    Davethemave Oct 04, 2010

Hey Dude i got ###ed as well. Two-ID.com is a complete SCAMMMM! Those mother ###ing squint eyed ###s ###ed me over big time. i ordered an ID and then payed the extra $50 to get it in 2-3 days (which means i get majorily ###ed) then it cost me $30 to actually send it. So in total it cost me 170 ###ING DOLLARS!!! And i know for a ###ign fact that they got my payment because it was picked up by some asian ### on the 28th of september, his name is WangXiqo Qin. Ive emailed them 5 times askign them to atleast ###ing admit it was a scam, but no response from those mother ###ers. What i dont understand is how come all the online review sites like 21overnight.com and a few others rate two-id.com so highly? Its an obvioius scam, do you think they are in on it? Man i am soo ###ign pissed off right now. Does anyone know where i can find a LEGIT fake id site? And to whoever reads this, unless you have a 100 bucks to blow dont even think of ordering from two-id.com I GET NOTHING out of lying. Those ###ing asian ### made me lose 170 bucks.

• Sm
    S-man1166 Oct 04, 2010

Davethemave, same exact ### happened to me like a week ago! what really sucks is how i paid extra for express shipping. all the other sites on that 21overnight.com and the undergroundreview are all Scams and owned by the same guy! Email me or message me back if you find a legit site. i will do the same

hatescammers2010 Oct 07, 2010

watch out for www.uk-id.com they just stole my money and have blocked me from complaining on the site the same guy owned www.uk-i-d.co.uk complete f**king scammers

YourMouthIsLikeAGrenade Oct 10, 2010

@ Aaron_Wesley: No, I never received my ID.

• Kb
    kbacon101 Oct 10, 2010

check out this site http://www.w3who.com/
    i was about to order off two-id.com but found this site off another complaints blog.
    it showed that the same person that was running two-id.com was also running:
    I D E N T I C A L www.i-d-e-n-t-i-c-a-l.com
    Uk Id www.uk-id.com
    Noveltyidfactory www.noveltyidfactory.com
    Fakeidreview www.fakeidreview.com
    Ids Ink www.ids-ink.com
    Id Backup www.id-backup.com
    Two-id www.two-id.com

that kinda helped me decide that the site was a little bit suspect!

if anyone finds a site/someone who can make legit AUSTRALIAN licences please message me asap!

hatescammers2010 Oct 10, 2010

The above fake id websites are being investigated. I wasnt the scared one I contacted the police and fraud prevention team and they have the details of where the guy is based and they are doing things towards arresting him

YourMouthIsLikeAGrenade Oct 10, 2010

@ hatescammers2010: That's awesome! I really hope someone catches this guy before anyone else gives him their money.

hatescammers2010 Oct 10, 2010

he has all those sites also watch out for the name eric lee or liu hong fu

there address is

A-flat 1 li yuan villa
    longkun
    south road
    longhua district
    china
    po- 570206
    tel china number 898-[protected] #

they have stung a large number of people out of there money . The thing they are donging is stilling your photo and id to give them and sell them to other countries.

hatescammers2010 Oct 10, 2010

!!!FBI - CIA - MI5 - MI6 INVESTIGATIONS!!! TRACKING LOCATION IN PROGRESS!!

WAIT... I.S.P 124.217.228.214 (7) HAS BEEN LOCATED

You think your all that smart you thieving c**t stealing my money on your other site www.uk-id.com well guess what I know every thing

that your running your own idreview sites so you can boast your id sites are best well looking at the following info that I past to the police

it shows that the same person that is running two-id.com was also running:

I D E N T I C A L www.i-d-e-n-t-i-c-a-l.com

Uk Id www.uk-id.com

Noveltyidfactory www.noveltyidfactory.com

Fakeidreview www.fakeidreview.com

Ids Ink www.ids-ink.com

Id Backup www.id-backup.com

Two-id www.two-id.com

PLEASE NOTE:- DONT CLICK ABOVE LICKS AS ABOVE LINKS ARE BEING TRACED WITHIN fraud protection teams withing CIA & MI5 FBI

on the following i.s.p 124.217.228.214 (7)

reversed i.s.p following 124.217.228.214

also the following details have been passed to malaysia police and china police

Malaysian authorieties have the details of this as well as above

name Eric Lee (customer services advisor) or Liu Hong Fu (Owner)

the address as is Follows:- Has been recorded to recieve payments in excess of £1.6milliongbp in theft, fraud

A-flat 1 li yuan villa
    longkun
    south road
    longhua district
    china
    po- 570206
    tel china number 898-[protected] #

the above details have stung a large number of people out of there money throughout the world .

The thing they are doing is stealing photos and id supplied to them as above to give them the funds and sell them to other countries.

The following information is being investigated worldwide and the net is closing in. One Customer who was brave enough to come foward to Uk police Has opened the flood gates to a Multi Million Pound court Suite to follow in the following remaining months of 2010.

YourMouthIsLikeAGrenade Oct 10, 2010

So they're pretty much committing identity fraud, is what you're saying? That's ###ed up!

• Ka
    Karen Cary Oct 12, 2010

Thanxs for the info on Two-Id.com--I was just ready to send me $85--it sounded too good to B true--

YourMouthIsLikeAGrenade Oct 12, 2010

@ Karen Cary: Watch out for all those fake id sites. The dude that runs two-id.com also has other sites under different names. I found someone who will actually make your id & not rip you off. I'm currently in the process of getting one from him, but his email isn't letting him view his attachments so it's probably going to take a little longer than usual. If you want his contact you can email me & I'll let you know how the id turns out when I get it.

• Km
    kmag24 Oct 14, 2010

I can't believe after reading all this stuff about two-id.com I just sent my money a couple days ago :(
    Can anyone help me out and find an actual legit place to get fake id's that would be greatly appreciated.

• Ho
    honestly...really Nov 12, 2010

gatortracks -"your actions are not legal" HOW STUPID ARE SOME OF THESE PEOPLE??? LIKE THERE IS A LAW THAT PROHIBITS ORDRING FAKE OR NOVELTY ID. EVEN MY DOGS ARE SMARTER. YOU CAN ORDER WHATEVER YOU WANT ONLINE ILEGAL TO MAKE THEM HERE, VERY LEGAL TO PURCHASE FROM OUT OF THE COUNTRY DUMB ###.

YourMouthIsLikeAGrenade Nov 12, 2010

@ gatortracks: #1: it is legal to own a fake id. it's just illegal to use the id if it contains false information. # 2: why does it matter to you how other people spend their money? #3: NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION! people are on here to learn about FACTS about products or services not the OPINIONS of people who think they're better than everyone else.

• Ho
    honestly...really Nov 12, 2010

gatortracks-sorry as*clown, forgot to check my spell check! I guess you cling to pointing out grammatical and spelling errors in hopes of hiding your VERY low IQ and lack of advanced reasoning capabilities! Yes, we are all trying to share info, learn something, that is the point here, duh?!

• Gu
    guitarmaster7777 Nov 16, 2010

yea i almost got f**cked by two id as well their DEFINATELY a scam so can someone really point me to a legit id maker?
    p.s. gator tracks is a b**ch

• Lm
    lmfaooo Mar 09, 2011

you guys are complaining about being cheated off by somebody when your original intent was to cheat somebody with the fake id. oh the irony.

there is no reason to be racist or offensive. just because a chinese man happened to "scam" you, it doesn't mean you can degrade all chinese people and call them "squinty eyed mother###s".

ALWAYS do your research before buying something online next time. especially if it's for something shady like a fake id. google is amazing. don't be stupid.

YourMouthIsLikeAGrenade Apr 06, 2011

@ lmfaooo: I did research the website, and that would have helped... if I hadn't sent the money 3 days BEFORE the first person wrote a complaint on any website about Two id being a scam. Not everyone is stupid like you obviously think we are. Plus, this website is to write complaints about companies through people's own experiences, not your own personal opinion (which no one actually, gives a ### about).

joe132 May 13, 2011

give me the full adress i mite go around in the next month i wana visite that place.and fo course report to the police but i need all you guys give me some information about him.

• Zn
    znc Jun 12, 2011

I-D-GO.com ... The same address, the same people !!!

Name: Liu Hong Fu
    Street Address: A-Flat 1 Li Yuan Villa Longkun South Road Longhua District
    City: Haikou Province: Hainan Country: China Post Code: 570206

hatescammers2010 Oct 11, 2013

it now seams uk-id.com HAVE CLOSED theyr web site and now are trading as http://www.topnotchfakeids.com/ stay well CLEAR of this firm he the scummyest scammer out there still using ukash for 10 uk pounds deposit yes riht no one can say they have recieved and the so called company say there happy customers do not allow them to use them as a updated happy verifaction SCAMMMMMMMMMM WHO ALSO RUNS THIS FIRM

• Ra
    RandomUsernameHere Oct 12, 2013

What makes you think they're the same company Hatescammers? Topnotch do not ask for deposit and I and my 3 friends all got an ID from them, definitely not a scam. I think you're confused!

hatescammers2010 Oct 12, 2013

look on topnotch web site they ask for deposit you r gonna say they send funny you own it you just joined here then say that a few moments after you emailed me asking to remove review or you will bad review my LEGIT INSURANCE PAYING 1000% LEGAL FIRM do it am sure a lawsuit will hit ur door step as quick as you hit enter my friend

hatescammers2010 Oct 14, 2013

Random you have left a fake review on my insurance and 100 %%%%% legit business limited firm all because i named and shamed you every one stay well clear and oh if you name and shame him the coachroach he will fake review you he claims he bouht ids from the www.topnotchfakeids.com but yet i have emails from him saying hes the owner mmmmmm fishy how he trys to bigg up his own company by saying he orders and fake reviews a 1000000 % legal legit firm i am in process of dealing with scotland yard hes in uk hes getting chap on his door shortly

hatescammers2010 Oct 17, 2013

Its seemingly that the SCAMMER UK-ID.COM is back online using ukash voucher and paypoint vouchers they now ask you to email for details how to get the voucher look at all the complaints of this company they ripp you off no one has ever recieved from this person he steals your money and legs it laughing at you stay well clear they will rip you off I have contacted paypiont and all relevant persons and paypoint will be contacting there locations with a warning to persons that they will not be sold if using on UK-ID.COM