Twiin PhotographyUnauthorized charges

This man Greg says he is a professional Photographer, but took $400.00 of our money and never delivered any acceptable photographs. He cannot take proper photos, he does not know how to photoshop a picture. Save yourself some money and grief by just passing this incompetent know nothing photographer by.

Joyce Nov 14, 2008

I had the exact same problem. I really think the photos on his site are fake or were taken by someone else. The man is a scam. Do not pay him ANYTHING until he produces your photos for you. Once you pay him, he does not care.

Jason Roberts Nov 14, 2008

Wow!! It's apparent to me that this lady is C-R-A-Z-Y!! Sounds to me like one that isn't happy with anything.
    I've been a client of Twiin Photography for over 5 years now, and have always been more than satisfied with the
    photographs. I know that in business you can't keep everyone happy, but this seems way over the top!

Thanks Greg for all the Great Photographs !!
    We know what kind of a client you really are.
    Keep up the great work!

Sorry you have to deal with crazy people like this-

Best,
    Jason Roberts

• Bi
    Bill Farley Nov 14, 2008

Jason Roberts? That sounds like a fake name, probably one of Greg's friends or perhaps even Greg himself!

Just because the lady files a complaint, why would you call her crazy??

Interesting how you state, "We know what kind of client you are", who is "we"? And why do you care?

I checked Twiin Photography out on the (Rip-Off) and he is posted there as well, so I guess I will look for your rebutal there also.

Peace,
    Bill

• Li
    Lisa Chubb Nov 14, 2008

Hi! Its lisa

I was very happy with my pictures Greg. The pictures are the BEST ever taken of me...Sherri, Cathy and Karen cant wait for their pictures too I know they will be very pleased.

Your Awesome!

Joyce Nov 15, 2008

Oh Gee, "Lisa" just so happened to be looking on the (Complaint board) and saw this. She then decided to post in favor of GREG. Now how convenient is that?? Have you ever posted on this board before Lisa? Did you have a reason or than GREG to get on this board? If so, the please direct me to your previous post that you were watching for.

The fact is that GREG can put as many posters on this as he can, but it will not change anything. It just makes him look more cunning.

• Ni
    Nicole Perez Nov 17, 2008

I have been away for two weeks, just coming home this weekend to read about the blog complaints mentioned here about my husband Greg and naturally I felt compelled to respond. I can attest that the pictures posted on Greg's website are his work as I have been married to Greg for 9 years and have been there to actually witness some of the pictures being taken by him myself as well as watched him work diligently editing photographs into the wee hours of the night over the years after his photo shoots. I also know that Greg's passion is photography and he has always been completely dedicated and committed to producing and delivering images that his clients are completely happy with. Unfortunately, for this particular person who writes and says that they are unhappy with his work, it sounds as if maybe they are just one of those people who cannot be satisfied and that no photographer, no matter how talented, would be able to make them happy. You be the judge and see for yourself, check out Greg's work at: twiinphotography.com

Joyce Nov 17, 2008

This is pretty desperate GREG, putting the (Wife) on the board. Of course SHE is going to say that you are great. Do you really think that ANY (Family) member post will have an impact? The same goes for your friends that post in your behalf. I did notice that JASON ROBERTS, used the same lingo of "Way over the top", which is EXACTLY what you said to me in an email...Too Funny!

Even in court they never let the WIFE testify on behave of the husband because a jury will find it laughable and give no credence to it.

The more postings you get the more COMPLAINT sites you end up on. Why not just make things right with the unhappy customers?? Most photographers guarantee their work. You cannot make excuses by saying "You cannot please everyone", because it is your job to please your customer. Too bad you do not see it this way. Most people researching a photographer will think that THEY just might be one of those that you will chalk up to (Oh well, You cannot please everyone).

Last time I checked, you are not even a member of the BBB!

• Bi
    Bill Farley Nov 17, 2008

The cavalier attitude you have taken towards your client is clearly unprofessional.

A sitting fee of $175.00 was paid to to you, Greg, along with an additional $225.00, for a total of $400.00. You were to photoshop 77 pictures, none of which were done properly. I think the just and proper thing to do, in order to resolve the matter is to refund $225.00.

We had to have another photopgrapher, photoshop and fix what you did not. Some of your pictures were not even able to be fixed. We are very pleased with the new photographer and would highly recommend them to others. We also have a written statement from the new photographer who will attest to this fact.

Do the right thing, Greg, and refund the $225.00.

• Ca
    Carla Mar 15, 2009

Lax, Joyce, and Bill-
    What you ALL should know, too is... it is a SHAME that his wife Nicole doesn't know that he is a CHEATER while she is away and out of town. He likes to mess around with the models that he works with. He also did a poor job of photo shopping my friends pictures. They were not done properly.

• Gi
    Giesbrecht Jul 19, 2009

We disagree. We did not know Greg until he was referred to us for our wedding photos. We were married in June, and we were looking to see if by chance our photos were on the website. While checking we came acrossed this site. We have nothing but good reviews for Greg. Our pictures are awesome, and even after we have paid him, he is still working with us and giving us his full attention. He has been nothing but helpful and professional. The day of our wedding, he did not miss a thing. He had the girls getting ready, the boys playing golf, and every aspect of the ceremony and reception. We tried to post pics to this site as proof, but it is not letting us. Our photos are on the knot.com under real weddings and on facebook. You people sound crazy.

Deana and Tyler Giesbrecht

• De
    Dewitt Aug 05, 2009

I disagree as well. Greg has taken family portraits with my family and was awesome. He was referred to me and I have referred his services to any one I know in need of a photographer. I guess a site like complaintsboard.com is for that crazy customer who wants their money back after eating everything off their plate and saying it tasted bad.

• La
    lawgrl03 Aug 26, 2009

I have known Greg for over 10 years and have had several pictures taken of me by him and I have an excellent portfolio to prove it. If you would like to e-mail me personally for a reference I will be glad to provide you with copies of my photographs. I am a professional model and have been for over 20 years now and I have never been disappointed with his work, especially as compared to other photographers I have worked with over the years. Not only have I been at events where Greg was hired as the photographer, I have also been on photoshoots with Greg wherein he has shot other models and I have had the opportunity to review the pictures from those shoots as well. So, I know first hand that he does excellent work on several levels.

Please feel free to contact me at [protected]@aol.com and I will be happy to discuss this matter and share my photos with you.

Thank you.

• Yo
    yourmoma Feb 09, 2010

Obviously you're partial. If you google your email address, you clearly are affiliated with Twiin Photography. Your information comes up under Paintball Pinups with that name attached. This guy is a joke! It's pretty pathetic he can't speak for his own self and has his wife speak for him.You can attach photos below too, genius. Also, if you check out his website...his work never changes, it is the same. All the professional photographers that I know of have websites that are constantly changing because their work is...this guy is not a professional.His website and work are boring. Thank you and Yawning!