TWGS LtdFraud

D

The washing machine stopped working so I phoned the company. I was then given a twenty minute tutorial on how to solve the problem which included pulling the washing machine out, how to clean the filter which doesn't exsist. The machine is extremly heavy and ripped the vinyl. After all this I was told I would have to pay £59.00 + vat for someone to look at it as they said we hadn't looked after the machine. I have paid approx £150 for piece of mind and in the end had to fix it myself. Also kept me waiting on the phone approx. 15 minutes making the phone call over 30 minutes. I have since looked the machine up on the internet to find that the pump is a self cleaning pump and requires no mainterance and doesnot mention anything about cleaning the filter.