Twenty4Proplusunauthorized withdrawl

Automatic withdrawl of $24.95 from my checking account on June 29, 2009 and again on July 29, 2009. I have know idea what this company is or what services it is supposed to provide. I have never contacted them and never authorize automatic payments for anything! In order to contact them by phone I have to enter my account #, of which I have none!

• As
    astrid hancock Aug 13, 2009

I did not ask for this service. Supposedly I got an e-mail confirming that I was subscribed and had a 10% discount on whatever the services are -I never received such an e-mail. Would like a refund for charges for June and July.

• Gr
    granite voice Sep 09, 2009

I just cancelled this charge (I hope). I had the same problem. After some googling around, I ended up going to www.mvq-twenty4proplus.com. I hit the FAQ tab and found that question 4 was the "How to cancel ..." question. In the answer was a link to another website called MembershipCenter.com. At that website, there was a button called "FIND MY MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION". On the left side of the next page, you are asked to provide two pieces of information - Billing Descriptor and Choose One. Under Billing Descriptor, after the MVQ* I entered "TWENTY4PROPLUS. The "Choose One" asks you to provide an email address or credit card as identifying information. I couldn't remember which email address I had used so I took the scary step of entering my credit card information. The site recognized me and I easily found the cancellation button. Now I just have to monitor my credit card account for the the next several weeks.

This charge mysteriously appeared on my statement several months ago. I believe that I was careless when I bought something online and may have skipped over or clicked a button without knowing it. Lesson learned.

Good luck.

• De
    deborah lawyer Nov 26, 2009

i did not authorize any funds to go to this company

• Bu
    BUBBASBROTHER Dec 29, 2009

this company has been taking $19.95 out of my checking account since 09/17/09, I noticed the withdraws in November when I was checking my bank statements. I had been sick for awhile and not had a chance to look at my statements. I saw these withdraws and called the bank to find out who they went to and was told about them and then called the number the bank gave me and told the guy i did not order their services. I was told it would be cancelled and no deductions would be made in December, then Dec, 16, 09, a $19.95 deduction again was made on my account. So I went on the internet and after some checking into it I have since found out they have been taking money from me sinceSeptember 2009, for a total of $79.80. That is a lot of money for a person like me who is on Social Security Disability with a transplant. People like this who scam people need justice in the end some how. It just ain't right. Our generation never did things like that. They say my membership number is [protected], well if I had cancelled it like I told the guy and he told me ok it is cancelled and we will not deduct anything then why did he lie and go ahead and take my money again on the 12/16/09 bank statement, and that cost me $33.00 IN OVER DRAFT FEES FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT BECAUSE I DID NOT HAVE THE MONEY IN THERE TO COVER THE MONEY THEY TOOK OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT, SO NOW I AM IN DEBT THE $33.00 PLUS THE $79.80 FOR A TOTAL OF$112.80. i DOUBT THAT AN AVERAGE PERSON LIKE ME WILL EVER SEE MY MONEY AGAIN, IF I WAS RICH I COULD DRAG THIS COMPANY IN COURT JUST TO TEACH THEM TO DO THE RIGHT THING NO MATTER WHAT THE COST IT WOULD BE WORTH IT TO ME TO SEE THAT JUSTICE WAS DONE.

• Mc
    M. Crozier Mar 08, 2010

Thank you for posting these expeeriences.

Here's one more for your enjoyment . . . I closed all my accounts at a BofA branch but chose to keep an eye on it via Bank-on-line to make sure there were no further transactions. Imagine my surprise when I found they claimed I owed them almost $100.00. You guessed it. MVQ24ProPlus had debited my account for $20.95, which the bank paid even though the account had been closed three times, the last time seven days prior to the MVQ debit. The bank said I owed them two NSF fees and the debit amount.

The BofA representative was actually very helpful in assisting me in identifying MVQ24 even though she had never heard of them before. SO . . . I called the number.

Thanks to the notes on this site I avoided the interactive menu and got to an agent quickly and the conversation was fairly civil. The call was answered by a young lady who immediately agreed to "cancel the membership, refund the last debit, give me a confirmation number and transfer me to a supervisor to discuss any previous debits." WOW! they must be getting used to this. A person who identified herself as Rose-9105 came on line and offered to "assist me". I told her that MVQ24 owed me approximately $383.00. Rose asked how I arrived at that figure, so I told here that I had added up the number of transactions I had discovered on my account statements for the past year and a half (I know - just call me slow). Then Rose said there were only five transactions (@ $20.95) to which I answered "Yes, but there are at least ten transactions prior to that for $17.95. Rose said starting November of 2008, I agreed, she said that's twelve. O.K. Said I, and what were you charging me before that ... Rose said "$14.95, for the previous year". So I said thank you we are now up to almost $500.00. ($499.55 to be exact). So she asked me for an account number to which the money could be refunded, and I told her to send me a check. "We don't do that" she said, "We will credit your account and if the bank rejects the deposit we'll send you a check. So I said use the info she already had. When I asked for the confirmation number again I was told that the name and ID number given IS the confirmation number. WELL, We'll see, I'll check back in a couple of days. JUST GOES TO SHOW YA - CHECK EVERY DETAIL ON YOUR STATEMENT - EVERY TIME ! ! !