TVinventions.comPoor customer service

H

My complaint is regarding Tristar Products. After watching the sales video for the 5000 scrapbooking kit and thinking this would be a great item for my daughter, graduating this year, I called the number. I orderered the kit, with free Album and other extras they were pushing-offering with this deal. This was before Christmas and I was told it would be up to 7wks for delivery. Here we are, 5th March, and all I have to show is the Album, and no contact regarding the rest of my order. I have sent an email to customer service of TVinventions.com, awaiting a reply.