TVDVDStore.netUnauthorized charges

So for all of those who have been defrauded by:

Martin Juchniewicz
www.FurnitureToronto.com
www.TVDVDStore.net
www.dvdcollections.tv
www.thedvdplanet.org

and many others, we finally tracked down this individual and hope he pays for all the trouble he has caused, if you feel you have been defrauded by this guy or any of his web sites, please report him to the Toronto area Authorities. They are aware of his whereabouts, activities and currently under investigation by the federal police.

Juchniewicz, MARTIN
18 Lansdowne Dr
Brampton, ON L6S 5V4
[protected]

Born in November 1 1979, graduated from St Martins College in Toronto in 1996, previously arrested for assault, theft, fraud, possession of weapons, arrested several times for reckless driving, extortion.

So again, beware, we will be posting pictures of him shortly.

More TVDVDStore.net Complaints & Reviews

• Mm
    mmjd01 Mar 17, 2011

I ordered Tarzan, the complete tv series back in 2017. Web promised !00% chronological order and picture quality of 7/10. In reality, I received 0% chronological order and p/q of 3/7. How is it possible that this co is still in business?
    A wise shopper always checks for co feedback before purchasing any product online. Only a fool parts with his hard earned cash in blind faith. I, sadly, fall into the latter category.
    I can only hope that someone that is crafty can find a way to tag these dishonest people to deter others from falling into their trap.

• Kr
    kristeliz0215 Jan 11, 2011

This company is a SCAM!

I ordered "The Practice" which they advertise on their website as: All 168 Uncut Episodes - 8 Seasons on 20 DVDS
    * Excellent video and audio quality
    * 100% in chronological order

I received bootlegged DVDs from China with episodes that were clearly taped from FX (the FX logo can be seen in the bottom right corner of the screen) in broken packages with missing episodes, several of which are out of order. The DVDs that play often freeze or skip and are of extremely poor quality.

They are impossible to get in contact with.

• Da
    dabf Nov 13, 2010

Two years later and these crooks are still in business! I should have researched this company first, before purchasing a box from China with 51 round discs that alledgedly contain the "Collectors/Fan Version" of Little House on the Prairie...but shame on Visa for continuing to do business with these thieves!

• Wi
    Wil1947 Mar 13, 2010

Yes, I also ordered from this company and the DVDs came damaged and when I contacted them they never got back to me.

• Wi
    Wil1947 Mar 13, 2010

I ordered a complete set of 5 seasons of Boston Legal. When the DVDs came they would not Playback. They looked to be the real thing but nothing was recorded on the DVDs.
    When I emailed their support group with the complaint, I did not recieve any information or reply.

• Jd
    J De Castro Feb 04, 2010

This website is a scam! I purchased a DVD (Lion King) and never received it. Noreponse from them, no customer service to call for inqueries. And I heard that this particular company is based in Thailand!

• Te
    TERRY C Aug 15, 2009

I ORDERED A 75 DISC SET OF KNOTS LANDING AND THE FIRST 20 DICS ARE RIGHT OFF FROM SOAP NET AND HAVE COMMERCIALS HALF ### IN THEM, THEN I HAVE 1 DUPLICATE DVD WHICH THEY WONT REPLACE AFTER THEY SAID THEY WOULD. I RECEIVED A NASTY EMAIL BACK FROM THEM. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE

• Do
    Donald Fowler May 30, 2009

when i got my order it was damage bad, then i found
    out there only contact is by e-mail, they never answer. never

• Br
    Brian Wood Apr 22, 2009

Well it seems that I'm just another in a huge group of people who have been victimized by this Chinese scam. I ordered the Car 54 set as a gift for a friend's birthday, and when I saw the crappy, crumpled box and cheesy sleeves the DVDs came in I was immediately suspicious.

Of course the quality was horrible - obviously pirated material copied from low-quality VHS tapes or some such source. Pure trash! Hard to believe that the people behind this scam are allowed to stay in business.

I'm sure I will never see a penny of my money, but the thing I'm worried about is the fact that they have my card info. Guess I'll have to go to the bank and get everything changed now. I hope these idiots roast in Hell!

• Cr
    crystal Mar 04, 2009

We ordered the complete series of third watch dvd's and they were not what was promised to us. We received pirated poor quality dvd's that at times don't even work or are so bad you can't even see the people. The series came in big plastic case that had a xeroxed cover that you can barely see what the image is and our dvd's had ink pen on them. I emailed tvdvdstore.Net three times with no response even though they say they are opened 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Yeah right! I then called to complain and when i did reach someone i was treated extremely rudely by a person named mark. Extremely poor customer service as well. He did provide an address, but of course it was for china. I find that amusing since his company phone number is from british columbia. I refuse to send the dvd's back to the address he gave unless he can confirm this is a valid address. He threatened to black list my ip address because i called him on the sham of a business he was running. Please anyone who has been scammed by tvdvdstore.Net call your bbb and the nationaly piracy organization to report them. I wish i had done more research before i bought from them because if i had read the responses i've read now i wouldn't even go to their website. Stay away from tvdvdstore.Net they will scam you by selling you horrible pirated quality dvd's and then when you call them on it they give you bad customer service.

• We
    weird0_lyon Feb 05, 2009

I ordered a dvd set through tvdvdstore.net in January. The order was processed on January 22 and I was charged for the dvds. However, the dvds have not shipped yet and I cant seem to get in touch with anyone. Its very frustrating. I just want either my dvds or my money back and I'm worried that I'm going to get neither. This website is awful and I hope others don't purchase through it.

• Gr
    Gregorry Collins Jan 26, 2009

This company sell's ripofff dvd's from canada, they don't tell you that they are being shipped from China, and when they arrive they are in paper envelopes inside old video boxes, that are smashed or crushed. They are
    operating under several different company names, also they do not answer your e-mails when you complain to them about the dvd's. There is no REFUND when you ask for one, although they say different on there advert (that if
    you have a problem get in touch and you can have a REFUND on return of goods) but they don't give you a return address. People should be warned about them, and they should be taken off site permanently. Also they should
    be caught and taken to court and sent to jail.

• Nl
    NLD Jan 17, 2009

I tried to purchase the complete Rhoda collection from their website and it has been a nightmare. I am still trying to get my money back. The company lied about product quality and availability. When I asked them to cancel the order they shipped out broken and poorly packaged merchandise and did not even completely fill the order. Now they have my money and my product. The company to which I am referring to is the "TVDVDSTORE.NET". The representation of the product line that they show is a farce. I am disappointed that such a poor quality is represented in the manner it is on their website. They purport supplying high quality dvds for collectors but they are truly a joke. RUN quickly from this supplier. HORRIBLE.

• Pa
    PAT NEWMAN Dec 11, 2008

I PURCHASED DVD SET FROM THIS COMPANY IN USA I PAID BY DEBIT CARD, THEY ARRIVED TO-DAY IN
    BROKEN VIDEO CASES FROM CHINA, HALF THE DVD'S DON'T PLAY, I SEEM TO HAVE BEEN SOLD CRAP GOODS.
    I SENT AN E-MAIL STRAIGHT AWAY TO SOME GUY WHO CALLS HIMSELF 'MIKE' (CUSTOMER SUPPORT) HE DOES
    NOT ANSWER E-MAILS, THERE IS NO RETURNS LABEL OR PHONE NUMBER, OR EVEN A PROPER CONTACT
    E-MAIL ADDRESS, ALSO HE SEEMS TO BE RUNNING HIS BUSINESS UNDER 2 OTHER WEB NAMES. I FOUND THIS
    SELLER ON THE E-BAY SPONSOR LINK AND THE BOTTOM OF THEIR PAGE. HAVE COMPLAINED TO THEM BUT
    THEY SAY I SHOULD GET IN TOUCH WITH GOOGLE, IN OTHER WORDS THEY DON'T WANT TO GET INVOLVED.
    I THINK THIS BUYER SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN, ALSO HOW CAN I SECURE A REFUND . ANY IDEAS..ANYONE...
    YOUR HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED...FROM A CONNED AND GULLABLE BUYER IN UNITED KINGDOM...

• Valerie Dec 01, 2008

I am David Reid and I live in Australia, I do a lot of shopping online and this is the first time I have caught like this. I purchased recently two tv shows on dvd which I have been looking for which this site had and was not available any where else so I placed the order and the order came within the time quoted but when I was watching them they where different to any other dvd I have purchased in that the picture and sound was very bad quality and it would appear that they were done using equipment for illegal dvd copies. As I have not been able contact them I would be able to hand them to authorities to investigate and hopefully find them and stop them.

janine reyndres Nov 19, 2008

hi, i purchased the johnny cash tv shows off these crooks, 30 dvd, s in the set, and only one half worked, they came jammed into two video cases, obviously pirated copies that i paid a lot of money for, how do these people get away with it, thanks, janine

• To
    Tom G. Nov 02, 2008

This TVDVD store is bad news! I recently purchased the series "Then came Bronson". These DVD's are not playable and came in a poor quality package. Didn't know the product was coming from China. Total rip off!!

• Sj
    S Johansen Oct 14, 2008

I ordered the full Picket Fences series. Should have known better, since it is unavailable anywhere else. It shipped from China in a cheap plastic case with green cover art that was obviously homemade. The small portion of the DVDs that would play looked like they had been recorded from the TV, very poor quality. Don't waste your money on this bunch of scammers.

• Valerie Oct 06, 2008

I recently bought all 6 seasons of third watch for my wife from tvdvdstore.net and was amazed by the service and how quickly they arrived and the cost was half the price compared to other online tv/dvd stores.
    Should have known it was too good to be true.

It wasn't until we were opening the package that we realized the package had come from China, when on the website they state they are based in america. When we opened the package, we were DISGUSTED to find a broken video case full of 21 pirated dvds. The dvds were of poor quality; jumping, fuzzy and faint in color. Want to let others know about this scam of a business. Something needs to be done about this and other scam businesses.

• St
    Steve Oct 06, 2008

I completely agree, this place is a rip-off. I honestly thought I was buying from the states, a high quality legal box set of Third Watch. What I got was illegal boot-leg copies, some of which don't play, some skip, lots have commercials and all have a logo on the screen, NBC, CTV, A&E all copied from somewhere. Sound and picture quality vary from poor to brutal. Save your money and record the reruns on tv yourself. The package came post marked from China, and smelled of smoked crack cocaine (yes I do know, I work in Law Enforcement).

• Ro
    robert Oct 04, 2008

i got love boat complete it work in perfect working order

• Pa
    Patricia Oct 03, 2008

I would like to thank all of you who posted your experience with this company. Recently, I wanted to buy the complete 9 seasons of "Simon & Simon" and the complete 7 seasons of "Hunter". Of course I was a little suspicious since these are not available anywhere else(well, not all the seasons anyway). Because of the feedback, you have saved me over $200.00 on what seems to be about $20.00 worth of items. One would think that if you are trying to sell bootleged DVDs, one would at least try to make them look as authentic as possible. How did they think that they would fool anyone with shotty artwork and unlabeled/paper labeled DVD-r's? Also, they should let people know that these are DVD-r's and lower their prices considerably. Since the complete series are extremely hard to get on a lot of these shows, I would consider buying dvd-r's that WORK, but not for hundreds of dollars. Thank you once again.

Mike Oct 02, 2008

BUYER BEWARE-

I recently purchased a "Leave It To Beaver" DVD collection from the TVDVDStore.net and paid over $73.00 for the collection. Web site seemed real reliable in that it stated in the comments that all DVD's in the collection are digitally re-mastered with perfect audio/vedio quality. In fact; When the DVD's arrived, their were 12 DVD's per plastic box. The outside of the box title paper looked as if it was run thru som old dot-matrix printer. As soon as I noticed it, I thought I got ripped off. I did get ripped off, because the DVD's were individually marked- "DVD 1", "DVD 2", ect... The DVD's had homemade labels on them which a 2nd grader could produce much better. I popped in the first DVD and watched the first show on it. All I can say, is that the sound, picture quality was not even near what I had paid for. I tried to load the 2nd DVD and my DVD player had a message stating that it was bad and could not play it. At this point, I was not a happy camper. Upon further review of the DVD's that did play, I noticed that many of them had the TV Land marathon commercial dialog when the show credits were being shown. I contacted TVDVDStore.net and complained about the DVD's. The TVDVDStore representative "Mike" responded to my e-mail and stated that it was not the DVD's that was in question, rather it is my DVD player. To this date I have not received a full refund for the "BootLeg" copies.

Fawn Egerton Sep 30, 2008

Yes they suck. I can't send them back to China because the PO will not accept them in Chinese. I called my credit card company and they instructed me as to what to do. They have already got part of my money. I ordered 3 sets to the tune of 250 bucks.
    Fawn Egerton

maz Sep 27, 2008

I have also been down the same path with this company as obviously many others have. It is unbelievable that it seems nothing has been done to stopped this company from trading.

• Sh
    shar Sep 25, 2008

I purchased the series car 54 and the first dvd was not playable and all the rest were unplayable because of the static in them or just poor quality. They would not take the dvd's back and gave me twenty dollars basically and told me to go away. I was ripped off 50 + BUCKS. THIS COMPANY IS A SHAM AND SOULD NOT BE ABLE TO CONTINUE TO FALSELY ADVERTISE TO THE NEXT UNSUSPECTING VICTIM. I am very disstisfied and would not buy from them ever again...

• Ro
    robert Sep 23, 2008

what tvdvdstore phone number

• Al
    Alan Sep 20, 2008

I attempted a purchase at TVDVDStore.net. They declined my credit card, then sent an email saying they would not charge again unless I authorized further charges. I responded by saying I no longer wanted the DVD's and please do not charge my credit card. Then they charged my card anyway and sent me the DVD's. Then, when I attempted a chargeback, they sent many harassing emails. The infamous "Mike" threatens to get me banned from any further international activity on the internet. Intimidation is his game. I wish I had done more investigation before dealing with this company. My research shows this is a company based in China, with no one to contact in the United States (no address, no phone number). Beware and never purchase from this company.

Fawn Egerton Sep 19, 2008

Recieved my DVD's and got burnt just like everyone else said. Wish to goodness I had seen this first. My credit card company said to do what they asked first then they will take over. I am pringing out everything I can think of to send them including this site.
    They even called, I had put the wrong expiration date for my card on the order. The phone number was from florida.

Faye Sep 13, 2008

I recently purchased (August 10, 2017) THE DISTRICT DVD COLLECTION but most of it is defective. I think it is a disgrace that you pay good money for a product, thinking it is of good quality, but it's not. As a result, in all fairness, you should replace the complete collection with another one that is new, and not second hand.
    I will expect to hear from you within the next 24 hours in this matter. It is the only right thing to do.
    I will return (maybe) the defective collection, but regardless of what I do, I fully expect another complete collection from you.
    My order is #28192. My attitude is not "neutral" but very angry. This collection meant a lot to me, and my money doesn't grow on trees.
    One reason I may not return the defective collection, is you probably would do something to "fix" the problem and return the same collection back to me, but I will not accept that. I want a new collection and not second hand copies.

• Br
    Brice Sep 12, 2008

I was also a sucker and bought a dvd set from these frauds.
    I should have done an internet search first. I would have found this sight and saved some money. Oh well, another life lesson I guess. Who was it that said, " A fool and his money are quickly parted"?

• Ra
    randy Sep 10, 2008

I ORDER KNOTS LANDING DVD BOX SET. THE CASES WAS BROKE AND 4 OF THE DVDS WANT WORK. AND TO MAKE MATTERS WORSE I CAT GET THEM TO SEND ME ANY MORE. THE COMPANY NEEDS TO BE SHUT DOWN AND FINE FOR TAKING PEOPLES MONEY.

Jimmy Aug 30, 2008

TV DVD Store is a company operating out of China. They’re known for their poor quality art work, often just photocopied paper, scratched disks and very poor video/audio quality. Their DVDs are probably not made from the masters and rather from high generation VHS copies. Consumers should be wary of buying from this website, especially with regards to supplying credit card details.

The registrant of the website address points to a company in Los Angeles, California.

Jimmy Aug 30, 2008

TV DVD Store is company operating out of China. They’re known for their poor quality art work, often just photocopied paper, scratched disks and very poor video/audio quality. Their DVDs are probably not made from the masters and rather from high generation VHS copies. Consumers should be wary of buying from this website, especially with regards to supplying credit card details.

Mike Aug 30, 2008

We appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative.

Please keep in mind an Official DVD Collection has never been released for this series and what you received was a Collectors/Fan Version.

If you are not pleased with your purchase, we offer 2 options:

1. Receive a $30.00 REFUND and KEEP the DVD Collection

-OR-

2. Return the DVD Collection and get a Full Refund (less shipping)

Either way, please reply to us with your order number and your preference, and we will take care of this right away.

Please do not just send the item back, if option 2 is what you pick (we will provide an address for shipment back).

We have very detailed return instructions.

Thanks again for your feedback, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Mike

Customer Support

Mike Aug 30, 2008

We appreciate all feedback, both positive and negative.

If you are not pleased with your purchase, we offer 2 options:

1. Receive a $30.00 REFUND and KEEP the DVD Collection

-OR-

2. Return the DVD Collection and get a Full Refund (less shipping)

We have very detailed return instructions.

Thanks again for your feedback, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,