tv DVD mania/whos the boss DVD setpoor quality/ no response/long time to ship

I ordered an entire set of whos the boss the entire series. I waited over one month to recieve my product. By the third week I found this website with several complaints about the company so I tried to cancel my order and lo and behold my order arrived one week later. I am currently watching the first disk and I have discovered that the dvds were recorded off of nick at nite and the quality is really really poor. the dvd skips over and over again. There is no customer service phone number to call and complain to but I will try to call. This is awful I cannot watch one of my favorite shows and I am out 80 bucks buyer beware of this COMPANY!!!