Turtle Bay ResortBe careful

We have stayed at Turtle Bay Resort & Hotel on North Shore Oahu, Hawaii. We have been burglarized by somebody with Hotel issued elec. key card used to enter our room. Substantiation amount of our property has been stolen. Hotel management failed to respond to our phone calls or registered emails. They never talked to us. Period. We dealt with Kahuku Police who "investigated" the case. It was very obvious to us nothing will be done about it. And nothing was. Few hours after our burglary there was a woman attacked and violated at the Hotel. When we returned to the mainland, case died. We filed several complaints but nobody cares. That includes BBB-Honolulu. Police is annoyed when we call them for updates. DA doesn't think it is important case to deal with. They all know it is extremely difficult to fight this case from the mainland. They also know it is cost prohibitive for victims to fly back and forth to Hawaii do file court case agaist Turtle Bay Resort or to hire an attorney to represent you. And the criminals who committed this crime are still working with tourists at the Resort. Be careful. Many were victimized before - it will happen to you !

• Ti
    TIRC_7375 Jun 03, 2016

I booked room in Turtle Bay Resort, but I wanted to travel with my kid, so when I checked the weather forecast, it turned out that it was horrible weather in Hawaii. I decided to stay at home and called to this company. These ### refused to return money back and the rep spoke in rude and unpleasant manner with me. It isn’t fair, so I want money back. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problem? I really need help or any useful advice. Please, post your comments and ideas. Thanks.