Menu
Turnkey Internet Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Turnkey Internet
reviews and complaints

www.turnkeyinternet.net

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.0 8 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Turnkey Internet has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Turnkey Internet webmasters and business owners reviews and complaints 8

Newest Turnkey Internet reviews and complaints

L
8:23 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Turnkey Internet Disappointing Experience with Turnkey Internet: Ignored Spam Complaints

I gotta say, Turnkey Internet ain't all that great. I keep getting spam messages from their server and when I try to tell them about it, they just ignore me. Like, seriously? I even kept copies of the messages so I could show them as proof, but they don't seem to care. It's really frustrating and makes me wonder if they even care about their customers.

M
7:02 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Turnkey Internet Disappointing Experience with Turnkey Internet: Deleted VM and Invalid Coupon Code

I gotta say, my experience with Turnkey Internet was not the best. I signed up and got my VM up and running, but after only two days, they went and deleted it without even giving me a heads up. And to top it off, they told me that the coupon code I used was invalid. What a bummer!

So, I decided to reach out to their helpdesk to see what was going on. But instead of getting some answers, they went and deleted my whole account! Can you believe that? I was pretty frustrated, to say the least.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend Turnkey Internet based on my experience. It's just not worth the hassle and frustration.

G
5:14 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Turnkey Internet Turnkey Internet's User Policy: Live Support Sends Malware-Infected Video

So, I was trying to figure out some stuff about Turnkey Internet's User Policy. I hit up their live support assistant to get some help. They sent me a link to a youtube video, but it didn't really answer my question. And to make things worse, the video description had a link to some malware. That's not cool, man. I wouldn't recommend messing with these guys.

Hide full review

Is Turnkey Internet legit?

Our verdict: Turnkey Internet has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Turnkey Internet's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Turnkey Internet can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Turnkey Internet earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Turnkey Internet achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Turnkey Internet has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Turnkey Internet's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Turnkeyinternet.net has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Turnkeyinternet.net has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up Turnkey Internet and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Turnkey Internet Turnkey Internet: A Game-Changing Web Host with Top-Notch Service and Support

I been with Turnkey Internet for a few months now and I gotta say, it's been a real game changer. My old hosting company was giving me some real headaches with performance issues and whatnot, but since I switched to Turnkey, I haven't had a single problem. And let me tell you, I've been running websites for almost 20 years now, so I know a thing or two about web hosting.

The support team at Turnkey is just amazing. They're always there when you need them, and they really know their stuff. I've had a few questions and issues since I signed up, and every time I've reached out to them, they've been super helpful and quick to respond. It's really refreshing to have a web host that actually cares about their customers.

And the service itself is just top notch. My website loads lightning fast, and I haven't had any downtime or other issues since I switched over. It's really nice to be able to focus on my business without having to worry about my website hosting.

Overall, I would highly recommend Turnkey Internet to anyone looking for a reliable and high-quality web host. They really know what they're doing, and they go above and beyond to make sure their customers are happy. So if you're tired of dealing with subpar web hosting, give Turnkey a try. You won't be disappointed!

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Turnkey Internet Terrible Experience with Turnkey Internet: Slow Hosting and Worst Customer Service

I recently had a terrible experience with Turnkey Internet (Turnkey Internet). Let me tell you, their hosting is the slowest I have ever encountered. And don't even get me started on their customer service - it's the worst I've ever experienced.

To make matters worse, Turnkey Internet deleted my website that I had paid for and hosted with them for four years. I had even paid for an additional two years of hosting in advance! But they didn't seem to care about that. They also deleted my account, so I couldn't even reach out to their helpdesk to complain.

I received an email from Turnkey Internet warning me that I was backing up my data onto their servers. But when I replied to explain that the folder they mentioned was actually an online album that I shared online, they didn't bother to read it. Instead, they just deleted my account and hosting without any warning or explanation.

It's clear to me that Turnkey Internet doesn't care about their customers or honoring their contracts. They seem to take the easy way out by deleting accounts and hosting without any regard for the time and money their customers have invested. I would not recommend Turnkey Internet to anyone looking for reliable hosting or good customer service.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Turnkey Internet Pathetic and Unreliable: A Review of Turnkey Internet's Web Hosting Services

This company, Turnkey Internet, is not the best choice for those looking for a reliable web hosting provider. In fact, it can be described as "pathetic". Once you sign up, they treat you like a criminal and demand personal documents, which can be frustrating. However, the messages platform is buggy and you may have problems uploading images. The welcome email is outdated and lacks important information, which can make it difficult to get started.

Once you manage to upload your files to their server, you will have no way to test the website before changing DNS. This can be a major issue for those who want to make sure everything is working properly before going live. When I asked their support team if there was a temporary URL that I could use for testing, they told me that I had to buy a dedicated server if I wanted to test my website before updating the DNS. This is ridiculous and shows that they do not care about their customers.

On top of all this, there are several PHP and htaccess features that they do not support, which is surprising considering that any standard shared hosting should support these features. This can be a major issue for those who need these features for their website.

Last but not least, after all the frustration and issues, my website was put on a server with a blacklisted IP address and adult content. This is unacceptable and shows that they do not take their customers' needs seriously.

Overall, Turnkey Internet is not a good choice for those looking for a reliable web hosting provider. They have many issues and do not seem to care about their customers. If you are looking for a web hosting provider, I would recommend looking elsewhere.

K
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Turnkey Internet Turnkey Internet: Affordable, Easy-to-Use Cloud Platform for Complete Control

I gotta say, I've tried out a few different cloud platforms in my time, like AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure, but Turnkey Internet has been the easiest one to set up by far! All I wanted was a VPS with a basic operating system so I could take it from there, and let me tell you, there were no hoops to jump through to get it up and running. I had instant access to the system, and it was such a pleasure to use!

One thing that really stood out to me was the cost. Compared to the other three "major" cloud platforms, Turnkey Internet was significantly cheaper for the same amount of compute power. And the bandwidth was amazing too! Of course, there are some shady companies out there that will use cloud space for spam or malware, so if you're planning on running a legitimate mail server, you might have to spend some time getting your IP cleared off the blacklists. But I was able to handle that myself, and I'm sure their support team would have helped if I had asked.

All in all, I just wanted a VPS that I could fully control and configure to my liking, and Turnkey Internet was perfect for that. The only thing I noticed was that the Ubuntu version that was loaded on it was a version behind, but it wasn't hard at all to upgrade it to the latest version if you follow instructions on any forum. So if you're looking for a cloud platform that's easy to set up, affordable, and gives you complete control, I highly recommend Turnkey Internet!

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Turnkey Internet Unhappy with Turnkey Internet: No Refunds or Plan Changes Available

I gotta say, I had a pretty rough experience with Turnkey Internet. If you're thinking about signing up with them, I'd recommend being very cautious and not committing to a long-term plan right off the bat. I made that mistake and ended up getting stuck with a plan that didn't meet my needs at all. And the worst part? There's no refund or option to change your plan, even if you're not happy with it.

Now, to be fair, I didn't have any issues during the first month of my plan. But after that, things started to go downhill fast. I tried reaching out to their support and sales teams to explain my concerns, but all I got in response were a bunch of policies and procedures that basically said I was stuck with the service whether I liked it or not.

One of my biggest issues was that their VPS plans just aren't designed for MT4 traders. If you try to run more than a few instances of MT4 on a 4GB/4 CPU plan, it'll just stop responding. I've got VPS servers from other providers with way less RAM and CPU power, and I can run way more instances of MT4 without any issues.

When I asked Turnkey Internet for a refund for the months I'd already paid for, they flat-out declined my request. And when they had a Black Friday deal on dedicated servers, I asked if I could swap my current VPS for a dedicated server and pay the difference. Their response? "No direct upgrade path possible from 1 package to that, but you are welcome to purchase a new package if it better fits your needs to expand/grow as you see fit." Not exactly the most helpful response.

At this point, I've given up on Turnkey Internet entirely. I don't want a refund anymore, and I definitely don't want any of their services. If you're looking for a reliable hosting provider, I'd recommend looking elsewhere.

About Turnkey Internet

Turnkey Internet is a leading provider of web hosting solutions, cloud servers, and dedicated servers. The company has been in business since 1999 and has established a reputation for providing reliable and affordable hosting services to businesses of all sizes.

One of the key features of Turnkey Internet is its commitment to using environmentally-friendly practices. The company operates its own data center, which is powered by 100% renewable energy sources, including hydroelectric and solar power. This means that businesses that choose Turnkey Internet as their hosting provider can feel good about the fact that they are reducing their carbon footprint and supporting sustainable energy practices.

In addition to its commitment to sustainability, Turnkey Internet is also known for its high level of customer support. The company offers 24/7 technical support via phone, email, and live chat, and its team of experts is always available to help customers with any issues they may encounter.

Another advantage of Turnkey Internet is its range of hosting solutions. The company offers a variety of plans to suit the needs of businesses of all sizes, from shared hosting plans for small businesses to dedicated servers for larger enterprises. Additionally, Turnkey Internet's cloud hosting solutions are highly scalable, making it easy for businesses to adjust their hosting resources as their needs change over time.

Overall, Turnkey Internet is a reliable and affordable hosting provider that is committed to sustainability and customer satisfaction. With its range of hosting solutions and 24/7 support, it is a great choice for businesses looking for a hosting provider they can trust.

Holistic Rating Overview

Trustpilot
Trustpilot
2.5
14 reviews
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Turnkey Internet phone number

1. +1 877-539-4638
    +1 877-539-4638
    Click up if you have successfully reached Turnkey Internet by calling +1 877-539-4638 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Turnkey Internet by calling +1 877-539-4638 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Turnkey Internet by calling +1 877-539-4638 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Turnkey Internet by calling +1 877-539-4638 phone number

Turnkey Internet website

Turnkey Internet email

Turnkey Internet social media

Turnkey Internet Category

Turnkey Internet is related to the Hosting and Web Design category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Turnkey Internet?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Turnkey Internet Customer Service. Initial Turnkey Internet complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Turnkey Internet above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Turnkey Internet. Discuss the issues you have had with Turnkey Internet and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.