Turkish Airlinesflight delay

Dear Sir/Madam
I (Ajlinda Musliu, ref: WY6E8X ) was travelling on 24-08-2019 from Dublin( Ireland) to Istanbul with the final destination to Pristine( Kosovo).
After passing the security checks in Dublin Airport I came to know that the flight was delayed for nearly two hours and due to this I missed the connecting flight from Istanbul to Pristina . I stayed overnight in Istanbul .
My family members who came to collect me stayed overnight in the nearest hotel in Pristina which cost them because of this delay. I was going to attend an important meeting in Kosovo which I missed due to this delay.
I was really stressed out and felt sick for nearly a week due to a long wait for the bus to bring us to the Hotel and insufficient sleeping hours .
It would be kind enough to compensate me for all those matters stated above as I always travel with Turkish airlines.
Many thanks