Turkish Airlines / denying to checkin
Hello, my name is mohammad shokin, i was having flight from Delhi to Moscow, but i was having problems at airport when i was trying to make check in at Delhi airport on counter,
the manager of Turkish airlines named FARHAN, he was asking some bad questions from me which is not necessary during check in like - I don't know English so how i can travel, and my Russian visa is not original, and my educational documents is fake, something like this, and i request him that my everything is correct and my documents is not face, then he said that i will call to police and i said okay call to police i will talk to them but he doesn't call to anyone just he was insulting me.
And due to this reason he not permit me to go for check in, and i miss the flight .
Now i am in Russia if my visa was fake then how another airlines permit to come here .
Please help me and i am going to write application in consumer court.
I was having flight on 1st june 2019 from Delhi, my ticket number is 235-[protected] and PNR is UYD238.
More Turkish Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Turkish Airlines - compensation for lost baggage 
- Turkish Airlines - customer relations department 
- Turkish Airlines - missing luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - lost luggage 
- Turkish Airlines - baggage lost 
- Turkish Airlines - offload from boarding gate after issue a boarding pass. 
- Turkish Airlines - baggage delay
- Turkish Airlines - miss fly 
- Turkish Airlines - turkish airlines violate human rights and passengers with disabilities rights 
- Turkish Airlines - compensation